15/16 Kit

Jayweb95

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would buy a couple and one for the kid.

​Honestly don't understand some kit designers. Like I guarantee our new kit will look nothing like this. Yet if we had a vote say with this being one option and the 2014/15 kit being the second, I wonder what the share of votes would be. I wouldn't mind betting this one would be preferred by 80%+ plus of the fanbase, even if it meant a £5 or so increase in price.

I wish I was alive when a football kit was literally just a coloured top. All this fashionista nonsense about having to have a complicated design - do one. As long as it's black and white, it's done its job.

That way, if you wanted to pretend to be a footballer and wear the current season's top, you could just put on something white and spend the £45 on another away day.

*shots fired*

I wish I was alive when a football kit was literally just a coloured top. All this fashionista nonsense about having to have a complicated design - do one. As long as it's black and white, it's done its job.

That way, if you wanted to pretend to be a footballer and wear the current season's top, you could just put on something white and spend the £45 on another away day.

*shots fired*

You are boring. 

​I also like this one but I think that it is better suited as a goalkeeper's kit,

​Yeah I just like purple kits. I personally like kits which have different designs for home and away and aren't just reversed versions of the home kit, I just couldn't be bothered to make a new style!

*shots fired*

​Hard to beat the vintage shirts - the minimal aesthetic was glorious.   

Alternative choice for an away kit, sponsor is a bit low down, and I can't get the background the exact same colour of the shirt. Probably **** again (sorry @Leicester Ram)

dLx4IZo.png

​That's dreadful (gold bit)

Archived