15/16 Kit

Jayweb95

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What would make it slightly better would be if the sponsor matched our kit. Like with Everton and Chang, it's been edited to match their kit. I realise the sponsor's logo is red, and they'll want it to advertise their company and be recognised, and even stand out from the shirt. But even if the logo was just black instead of red it would look so much better.

Am I correct in assuming the club chooses a basic design to cut costs?

Wouldn't they sell more tops of they actually went with an original design and make more money? 

Last season home kit was one of the most uninspiring tops I have seen.  

Am I correct in assuming the club chooses a basic design to cut costs?

Wouldn't they sell more tops of they actually went with an original design and make more money? 

Last season home kit was one of the most uninspiring tops I have seen.  

​What so the club have to pay Umbro more money if they don't want to use a template? They must have picked the cheapest option last year then because a a 4 year old could have designed it. Let's be honest a four year old probably made it so not the hardest thing in the world.

Kernow has the right idea. If the folks in charge of the kit design are reading this, go with something like what he's done, that is what the fans want. And if any fans don't want it then it's because they're not intelligent enough.

Kernow has the right idea. If the folks in charge of the kit design are reading this, go with something like what he's done, that is what the fans want. And if any fans don't want it then it's because they're not intelligent enough.

​Personally my favourite suggestion has been the remake of the circa 95 kit! I just wouldn't know how to design that on a PC!

I just want to see something a bit more inventive. Not just an all white kit with a bit of trim, but incorporate some black/grey into there to make it stand-out more.

Archived