15/16 Kit

Jayweb95

Anybody have any news on when the kits will be out? Know it's early but seen a few championship clubs revealing theirs so wondering if anybody knows anything about our release date? Hope it's not ridiculously late like last season.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ours is always very late, there's been no talk that I know of but I don't really check the OS for news and it usually breaks on here before hand.

Wonder if they'll do a city centre catwalk reveal like a few years back :lol::lol: tragic

Here's to hoping they don't make the Justeat logo stand out so much like last season's, embarrassment wearing it anywhere which isn't derby at the moment

​I tend to look upon it as a command

Anyone else think Derby miss a trick by not bringing the kits out early? If I was in charge I'd get them out now for people to buy for their summer holidays, people might acctually wear a top with JUST EAT on abroad. Least most people in another country wouldn't know. Just always made me think they could make a few extra quid bringing them out early 

Anyone else think Derby miss a trick by not bringing the kits out early? If I was in charge I'd get them out now for people to buy for their summer holidays, people might acctually wear a top with JUST EAT on abroad. Least most people in another country wouldn't know. Just always made me think they could make a few extra quid bringing them out early 

they're always out mid to late July - just in time for the school holidays and prime summer holiday season. I think most people that would buy one will buy one regardless of when released - doubt the summer holiday thing would intice a few more

they're always out mid to late July - just in time for the school holidays and prime summer holiday season. I think most people that would buy one will buy one regardless of when released - doubt the summer holiday thing would intice a few more

​I think his point is that people would be going on their holidays showing off the new shirt and are walking advertising boards.

TobyWanKenobi

Don't get why some people dislike the sponsor. They pay the club money to have their logo on it. That's a good thing.

​I think his point is that people would be going on their holidays showing off the new shirt and are walking advertising boards.

yeah and my point is that the majority of people will probably be going away after the kit is released at its normal time so releasing it earlier wouldn't significantly increase that (or sales)

I quite like the sort of v-neck inside detail, of a different colour. Make the collar and neck and upper chest area black and the rest white.

Basically what I'm saying is, take Norwich's home kit and turn it black and white. Google it.

A little detailing does improve it, but it's still pretty boring.

Here are some other boring Umbro kits (the sort that we'll probably end up with)

universitario-de-deportes-2015-umbro-awa

universitario-de-deportes-2015-umbro-hom

An Umbro kit with some nice detailing in the fabric -  having the club crest 'in' the shirt is something I wish we'd do - and  a horizontal stripe (not a fan of them in general but looks good here)

Gamba-Osaka-2015-Away-Kit%2B(1).jpg

and a Puma shirt that I think would look good if we had them instead

kawasaki-frontale-2015-puma-away-footbal

Archived