Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana

Ovis aries

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She'll be known as Princess Charlie when the Sun prints a picture of her snorting coke in 18 years time.

probably.

Hacking her photos in her time travel transporter

Jeeez, nice comments here lads.

I think our new Princess looks like the Queen, she does ya know.

Anyway, good for that tiny tot that she has parents who'll always look after her and love her.

I love babies me.

I saw someone suggesting that they should have called her Elizabeth Paris Mercedes

A blend of old-fashioned and modern names, but more importantly the answer in Royal Cluedo when she asks what happened to her grandmother

​Hope this is tongue in cheek , if not I would say a bit bad taste .

Subject change. Watching the video got me thinking. Now I don't assume that a Tory government inevitably means a wholesale privatisation of the NHS overnight, or even in the long term. But, if you were offered free treatment at a private hospital (say Virgin general), or free treatment at an NHS hospital, which would you choose?

Not that the NHS is terrible, but any state run service seems to be a bit crappy compared with its private alternative. 

I would never advocating scrapping the NHS, all I'm saying is that when a service is under state control, with the lowest bidder getting any contracts, the employees are not always the best, or the best motivated, and the quality is difficult to assure (I say this having worked within quality assurance in the NHS and local government). 

Los why do we assume privatisation of the health service is a bad thing? As long as health services remain free for all, does it matter if they are controlled by the state, or simply state funded private organisations. 

Subject change. Watching the video got me thinking. Now I don't assume that a Tory government inevitably means a wholesale privatisation of the NHS overnight, or even in the long term. But, if you were offered free treatment at a private hospital (say Virgin general), or free treatment at an NHS hospital, which would you choose?

Not that the NHS is terrible, but any state run service seems to be a bit crappy compared with its private alternative. 

I would never advocating scrapping the NHS, all I'm saying is that when a service is under state control, with the lowest bidder getting any contracts, the employees are not always the best, or the best motivated, and the quality is difficult to assure (I say this having worked within quality assurance in the NHS and local government). 

Los why do we assume privatisation of the health service is a bad thing? As long as health services remain free for all, does it matter if they are controlled by the state, or simply state funded private organisations. 

What the sweet holy hell is going on with this website!?!?!?

​I don't think royalty care one jot about the NHS. They are not going to use it. Unless they have a car accident, I suppose.

Archived