How Optimistic are we feeling for next season?

Chris Mills

How Optimistic are we feeling for next season?  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I presume the five options are

Autos

Play-offs

Top-half, not play-offs

Bottom half, not relegation

Relegation

My answer is, impossible to tell at this early stage, There's still five sides who we don't know will be in the league and we don't know which manager we will have. It would be a good thread for the day before the first game but right now I really couldn't say. You should say on paper we should be top 6, although the way the last two months have gone it's looking more bottom half. Massive summer nonetheless.

EDIT: Didn't see the poll added when I started typing. Still don't know the answer.

I voted automatic promotion, not an evidence based vote at all, just I always expect the best outcome no matter what evidence I see with my own eyes!

******** to setting the bar low to avoid disappointment, want us to win every game, if we don't aspire to that what's the point?

Doesn't mean I turn suicidal with every reverse, just a better tomorrow's always round the corner.

I voted automatic promotion, not an evidence based vote at all, just I always expect the best outcome no matter what evidence I see with my own eyes!

******** to setting the bar low to avoid disappointment, want us to win every game, if we don't aspire to that what's the point?

Doesn't mean I turn suicidal with every reverse, just a better tomorrow's always round the corner.

​Noticed you're on 999 likes so i thought i'd help you reach the milestone.

​This

Archived