2015/16 Kits

maydrakin

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man Utd causing some controversy with there womens shirt

_84639605_656160f8-effa-477e-8d06-b4afbc

As a Man, and with no knowledge of clothing design, I can't really comment. I noticed comments from women saying that with "well proportioned" breasts and wearing a sports bra the deep V-neck is far more comfortable. Most of the "sexist" comments seem to be coming from men. Still enough from women to make it probably a problem though. 

Although one twitterer that was shared by the BBC (i think) said "we don't all like showing cleavage"... I'm not sure how much cleavage you can show in the attire an athlete is going to wear under this shirt. But then I don't know who she is, she could be a women's footballer for all I know.

Probably fuss over nothing. Imagine if Adidas went to the trouble of having women design it, that would everyone look a bit thick.

Since when were replica shirts gendered anyway? If the ladies don't want the low cut top, just buy a regular shirt.

What? 

But then how would anyone be offended? You're one of those idiots that sees something on TV that you don't like and instead of writing a strongly worded letter to illustrate your outrage, you just turn over the channel

Yeah, I got you worked out. 

As a Man, and with no knowledge of clothing design, I can't really comment. I noticed comments from women saying that with "well proportioned" breasts and wearing a sports bra the deep V-neck is far more comfortable. Most of the "sexist" comments seem to be coming from men. Still enough from women to make it probably a problem though. 

Although one twitterer that was shared by the BBC (i think) said "we don't all like showing cleavage"... I'm not sure how much cleavage you can show in the attire an athlete is going to wear under this shirt. But then I don't know who she is, she could be a women's footballer for all I know.

Probably fuss over nothing. Imagine if Adidas went to the trouble of having women design it, that would everyone look a bit thick.

Man Utd don't have a womens team, so this is intended for fans.

Man Utd don't have a womens team, so this is intended for fans.

Oh, they don't? Well why the **** not? Also, then who gives a toss. Choices people, choices. I mean they could sell the same shirt, or they could offer women a more comfortable option. Sexist pigs.

Archived