2015/16 Kits

maydrakin

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bradford's is ok. Bristol City have released theirs. I don't have a link on my phone but easy enough to find on their Twitter or OS.

Manufactured by Bristol Sport so good for them to support what I presume is a local business.

Bradford's is ok. Bristol City have released theirs. I don't have a link on my phone but easy enough to find on their Twitter or OS.

Manufactured by Bristol Sport so good for them to support what I presume is a local business.

​Bristol sport is sort of a local company

Its more of an entity which owns most of the sport in Bristol; Bristol City, Bristol Rugby, Bristol Rugby womens and some other stuff (not rovers though)

Was set up to support sport in Bristol, owned by a local I believe. Suppose if they own that many teams they may as well start making kits in house..

9967960-large.jpg

I do like the kit

​Bristol sport is sort of a local company

Its more of an entity which owns most of the sport in Bristol; Bristol City, Bristol Rugby, Bristol Rugby womens and some other stuff (not rovers though)

Was set up to support sport in Bristol, owned by a local I believe. Suppose if they own that many teams they may as well start making kits in house..

9967960-large.jpg

I do like the kit

​Will be a good away day for me to do next season. When I lived in Cornwall all year round it was one of the few away games I did every season. Granddad is a City fan. Dad's hometown is near Bristol. Being at uni in Cardiff will make it even easier to do the game as well presuming it's in term time.

​Will be a good away day for me to do next season. When I lived in Cornwall all year round it was one of the few away games I did every season. Granddad is a City fan. Dad's hometown is near Bristol. Being at uni in Cardiff will make it even easier to do the game as well presuming it's in term time.

​Yea I'm at uni in Bristol so will hit it up, never actually been to Ashton gate. Where I live theres only one team in Bristol and thats Rovers

New-SUFC-Kit-2015-16.jpg

Sheffield United 15/16

​Is that their Home or away? Looks like an away shirt but given the fact it's got an old style badge and is technically still red & white stripes it could be their home.

They should have picked someone without a beard to model it, or shown his head in the picture as it just looks like he's had his head chopped off from the neck

​Is that their Home or away? Looks like an away shirt but given the fact it's got an old style badge and is technically still red & white stripes it could be their home.

They should have picked someone without a beard to model it, or shown his head in the picture as it just looks like he's had his head chopped off from the neck

It's the home shirt

Archived