Whats wrong with some Derby fans on here when were doing well

Curtains

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some people aren't happy unless they're moaning. Sometimes I wonder if some posters on here are hoping we lose just to be able to post a rant on [insert scapegoat] after the game.

I bet some people are rubbing their hands at the thought of us finishing 7th or 8th after Saturday.

Some people aren't happy unless they're moaning. Sometimes I wonder if some posters on here are hoping we lose just to be able to post a rant on [insert scapegoat] after the game.

I bet some people are rubbing their hands at the thought of us finishing 7th or 8th after Saturday.

I am, next season in the Premier League, COYR!

The last few weeks are history.Saturday will bring tension and uncertainty,possibly with swings of mood,with euphoria or despair at the end (with intermediate emotions according to taste) -just the things that make footie such a great game.

It's as though we're in the latter stages of the FA Cup,with the added bonus that we don't have to win all the games.Fans of many other clubs will just face a nothing game,then season over.Be thankful for what we've got

​That would be a sad situation if true and it would be equally sad if some posters on here are hoping

we lose just to be able to post a rant about how it's all the fault of the negative fans after the game.

For the record, i hope we win on Saturday and battle through to gain promotion

and i think that goes for the vast majority of posters on here.

How can they be so negative maybe they would prefer the old Div 3 days and nearly going out of business .

i just can't understand some of the stuff I'm reading .

People who liked McClaren are turning on him it's ridiculous and why  turn on the players who are doing their best for us. 

I don't blame folks turning on McClaren. He's hardly pulled up any trees in his time at Derby considering the resources at his disposal. He has a powder puff team that are desperately trying to hang on and stay above the likes of Brentford.

The last few weeks are history.Saturday will bring tension and uncertainty,possibly with swings of mood,with euphoria or despair at the end (with intermediate emotions according to taste) -just the things that make footie such a great game.

It's as though we're in the latter stages of the FA Cup,with the added bonus that we don't have to win all the games.Fans of many other clubs will just face a nothing game,then season over.Be thankful for what we've got

​My Saturdays always bring tension and uncertainty and swings of mood.

And despair at the end as Mrs Hants concludes with "not tonight".

He has a 54% win ratio and took us from midtable to Wembley and now we're going into the last game with the play offs to play for.

18th

14th

19th

12th

10th

--------

3rd lost at Wembley

Not doing bad is he?

Archived