Whats wrong with some Derby fans on here when were doing well

Curtains

How can they be so negative maybe they would prefer the old Div 3 days and nearly going out of business .

i just can't understand some of the stuff I'm reading .

People who liked McClaren are turning on him it's ridiculous and why  turn on the players who are doing their best for us. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's just frustration isn't it?

Essentially what McClaren has done, is fluff us all to the edge of ecstasy and then taken off his disguise to reveal he is actually our mum. It's horrible

People need a reality check m8 honestly they do bloody hell we have a massive few weeks ahead of us  

It's just frustration isn't it?

Essentially what McClaren has done, is fluff us all to the edge of ecstasy and then taken off his disguise to reveal he is actually our mum. It's horrible

​I hate it when that happens.

To be honest it's not as though the team haven't given fans a reason to be unhappy. From 5 clear at the top to potentially missing out on the play offs... It's not been a very good couple of months by any stretch of the imagination. An absolute masterclass in bottling it. 

Everyones frustrated/nervous. Definitely more hope than expectation now. 

To be honest it's not as though the team haven't given fans a reason to be unhappy. From 5 clear at the top to potentially missing out on the play offs... It's not been a very good couple of months by any stretch of the imagination. An absolute masterclass in bottling it. 

Everyones frustrated/nervous. Definitely more hope than expectation now. 

But it's the team us Derby Fans all love and they need our support which we give them week in week out frustration or not .

I love this football club and win or lose I'll be with them.

Doesnt take much to sing COME ON DERBY and mean it. 

I know your trying to be constructive in your criticism but it can wait until the season is over if necessary M8 .

Just get behind the team you love and hope we do it .

​I'm just saying if we win our next 4 games, fans won't be whinging. Everyone will be over the moon. Emotionally drained, and a little out of breath, but over the moon. 

The goal at the start of the season was promotion, and 4 wins from now on will achieve that goal. 

I believe 100% that the iPro will be rocking on Saturday and people will be behind the team. It is ultimately a cup game. 

​I'm just saying if we win our next 4 games, fans won't be whinging. Everyone will be over the moon. Emotionally drained, and a little out of breath, but over the moon. 

The goal at the start of the season was promotion, and 4 wins from now on will achieve that goal. 

I believe 100% that the iPro will be rocking on Saturday and people will be behind the team. It is ultimately a cup game. 

We're all Derby fans together m8 and you are a good one. 

Just want to see this season through and then we go from there. 

If you were talking about fans being positive inside the stadium I would agree, but asking us to refrain from criticism or negativity on a message board is quite patronising. If you don't agree with what people are saying, break down their arguments and show that they are wrong.

If you were talking about fans being positive inside the stadium I would agree, but asking us to refrain from criticism or negativity on a message board is quite patronising. If you don't agree with what people are saying, break down their arguments and show that they are wrong.

That's just it breaking down the argument perpetuates the negativity .

Any one else sick of hearing the cup game/final cliché?

*raises hand*

​I'm fed up with the new cliche which footballers say in interviews "I know its a cliche but...." before they say a cliche. Its become a cliche in itself and its annoying me for some reason.

TobyWanKenobi

It's not just on here though. Have you seen Derby-Mad? They are some real ****** there.

But nothing compares to the comments section of DET articles. It's like somebody gave a laptop for a bunch of idiot children with anger issues.

Archived