Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Good find,

I think Hull have had it, to be honest. Unless they were straight up lying to McShane and not even trying with Quinn I don't see how they can mount a challenge next year, it will take new contracts and signings. Then again, the fee for Ince will give them some money. 

They'd have to spend it very very smartly though.

Plus in a previous article he stated that jelovic will go as will diame plus another name who I can't recall. That hardly smacks of ambition and Master Ince is wanting prem football sooner rather than later.

Ally that to the players we've already got in plus the desire of the club to get him here it doesn't bode well for Hull keeping him.

Think his time in black and gold is swiftly drawing to a close.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plus in previous article he stated that jelovic will go as will diame plus another name who I can't recall. That hardly smacks of ambition and Master Ince is wanting prem football sooner rather than later.

Ally that to the players we've already got in plus the desire of the club to get him here it doesn't bode well for Hull keeping him.

Think is time in black and gold is swiftly drawing to a close.

Plus we haven't even mentioned the biggest mistake Hull have made.

They've pissed off Paul Ince. No chance is he staying. :lol:

If they manage to keep their central midfield together and stop playing that awful 5 at the back I think they could do well. Not heard much about Huddlestone leaving recently, doubt Hull will sack Livermore and no one would risk bidding for him with his situation and Diame is out injured for a month or 2 so could put people off and apparently Norwich bid £2 mil for him, which is miles of Hull's valuation I imagine. That midfield 3 could create chances for any decent Champ striker and would dominate most games (unless they're playing against Briductt, Thorne and Hughes :whistle:)

Huddlestone has been linked with Villa, and has just brought Graeme Swann's pad, Birmingham Mail think this means he is going there.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/gossip-aston-villa-target-buys-9466867

Huddlestone has been linked with Villa, and has just brought Graeme Swann's pad, Birmingham Mail think this means he is going there.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/gossip-aston-villa-target-buys-9466867

Yeah I'd read he'd been linked to Villa a few weeks back, thought their interest has cooled down because of the pending takeover but hopefully I'm wrong. If they lose Huddlestone and Diame, they'll have lost pretty much the core of their team so lets hope they do!

I just hope that when/if Tom signs for us he doesn't get injured and be out for the majority of the season.

Come on, Tom, mate, we want you and you'll get good match experience in a team you know and fit in with.

A team with ambitions who won't just try to sell you on for a quick profit.

I just hope that when/if Tom signs for us he doesn't get injured and be out for the majority of the season.

Come on, Tom, mate, we want you and you'll get good match experience in a team you know and fit in with.

A team with ambitions who won't just try to sell you on for a quick profit.

When. 

Going back to this. 

The house in question is apparently in Caythorpe which is lincs notts border by all accounts. 

Caythorpe to Birmingham 1hr 40

Caythorpe to Hull 1hr 20

Caythorpe to Derby 1hr10

All times rounded to nearest ten. 

Food for thought. 

Biggy? 

Going back to this. 

The house in question is apparently in Caythorpe which is lincs notts border by all accounts. 

Caythorpe to Hull 1hr 20

Caythorpe to Derby 1hr10

Food for thought. 

Biggy? 

Maybe got mileage advice from Robbie Savage?

Going back to this. 

Caythorpe to Hull 1hr 20

Caythorpe to Derby 1hr10

Food for thought. 

Biggy? 

imagine that 

Thorne and huddlestone 2 holding mids 

sat in front of them Hughes in the middle with ince and weisman ( however you spell it ) either side and Martin upfront!

hand us that title know please ?

fifa 15 career mode has ruined me ?

My mate's a taxidermist and a really nasty piece of work. Says if Paul Ince interferes in the transfer he'll skin him alive and if the young man hasn't signed by Wednesday then he can get stuffed!......................

My first and last on this theme - promise

Just came back from Portugal yesterday saw Paul Ince at Faro airport and Alan Shearer ...  i asked him if his lads going to sign and that Derby fans rate him and he said that Tom and he wanted that to happen and that things are looking good and to keep fingers crossed and it was also good to know he was wanted as that hasn'the been the case lately with Hull ..

Just came back from Portugal yesterday saw Paul Ince at Faro airport and Alan Shearer ...  i asked him if his lads going to sign and that Derby fans rate him and he said that Tom and he wanted that to happen and that things are looking good and to keep fingers crossed and it was also good to know he was wanted as that hasn'the been the case lately with Hull ..

Did you get any pics? Can't help thinking a pic of you with either of the players mentioned would go a long way to giving your insight some legitimacy...

No pics was on my back from a stag night and had about 4 hrs sleep ! ! Not in to selfies with famous people either  .. Shearer was with his Mrs and wasn't talking. .. Saw Ince in  duty free one thing I can tell you he carries some timber nowadays ..apparently they were there for a charity  golf event. ..It happened mate promise you ..got DCFC tattooed on my heart mate 

tbf I think any player would rather be at us that Hull... I've been to Hull and it's a dump! 

No pics was on my back from a stag night and had about 4 hrs sleep ! ! Not in to selfies with famous people either  .. Shearer was with his Mrs and wasn't talking. .. Saw Ince in  duty free one thing I can tell you he carries some timber nowadays ..apparently they were there for a charity  golf event. ..It happened mate promise you ..got DCFC tattooed on my heart mate 

Have a feeling this is an incey wincey lie...

I know Shearer does charity golfing events. I used to work with someone related to Mick McCarthy who said Shearer turned up really late stinking of booze

Archived