POLL: Your mindset after today's result.

Mostyn6

Your mindset after today?  

116 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest I get over disappointment quickly so either we win the play offs and great!  Or if we fail I then get excited about the new season pretty quickly and look forward to transfers and the hope of running away with the league once again. 

It was important to keep the unbeaten run going but our defence is embarrassing and they have no where to hide anymore because some of the mistakes are just pathetic. Whatever happens our defence needs a lot of work this summer. 

I cant bear it... i have no nails from biting them early in 2015, and now my hair is thinning, since i recently started ripping it out, im a veteran Derby fan of almost 50yrs and i fear the worst, but my heart v my head wont let me vote :blush:

There should be an inbetween vote! 

Reasons to be happy/disappointed. Key thing for me is we keep defending like fucktards and we've seen against the better teams that this is costly as they don't give you the opportunities midtable fodder do. 

We've got to go all out attack, we simply cannot defend individually or as a team. 

There should be an inbetween vote! 

Reasons to be happy/disappointed. Key thing for me is we keep defending like fucktards and we've seen against the better teams that this is costly as they don't give you the opportunities midtable fodder do. 

We've got to go all out attack, we simply cannot defend individually or as a team. 

​WHAT? there is no in between, we either succeed or fail over the next few weeks!

Miller, Wells and Scannell caused our defence a ridiculous amount of problems. If we make the play offs we're likely to be up against forwards like Bamford, Deeney, Wilson or Jerome. We really need to sort out the defence

​We need to get a fit defence, the only 2 who haven't been injured is Forsyth and the skipper. Even Grant had a spell out. None of rivals have had most of their defence out and been in chopping and changing the backline like us. Then we also lost all our defensive midfield on top of that lost our top goal scorer for 12 matches. On the positive side we are still in with a shout for promotion and will be playing our 1st leg in the play-offs at home against a side that will probably miss out for automatics on the last league game of the season. COYR 

You can't say "well if Scannell can do that imagine what Adomah will do". It doesn't work like that. Blackpool drew and lost in the dying moments to Boro. We beat Blackpool 5-0 over 2 games. Boro 3-2. So surely we beat Boro. 

Every game is unique and the most frustrating thing about our fans is that the blow individual results out of proportion.

If we're going to go out there to score as many as possible I think we'll be ok.When we pour forward we are as good as Bournemouth.

If we go out there to get in the lead and then see the game out I don't think we're good enough. If we sit back with our feet up then we're no better than Wolves.

i'm the glass half full type.  We keep our place as Brentford tied today, but i will feel more confident

if Millwall lose their next game and Rotherham win, that puts Millwall as good as relegated going

into the game against us.  First order of business is getting into the playoffs and then take it from there.

There is character in this team, so i am fairly optimistic.

In India they say that if you see two eyes gleaming from the darkness of the jungle, an optimist would say it's a tiger, a pessimist would say it's two one-eyed tigers. At the moment I see two one- eyed tigers.  Sure you can put a spin on it and say that we've scored 8 goals in two games but the reality is that we've a shambles of a defence and I fear the worst when we get to the play offs

In India they say that if you see two eyes gleaming from the darkness of the jungle, an optimist would say it's a tiger, a pessimist would say it's two one-eyed tigers. At the moment I see two one- eyed tigers.  Sure you can put a spin on it and say that we've scored 8 goals in two games but the reality is that we've a shambles of a defence and I fear the worst when we get to the play offs

​We are not playing the Tigers (Hull are in the premiership) well they could come down and we could go up and then Paul Ince would say to his mate (Steve Bruce) "My boy needs to play in the premiership"

​We are not playing the Tigers (Hull are in the premiership) well they could come down and we could go up and then Paul Ince would say to his mate (Steve Bruce) "My boy needs to play in the premiership"

True. But Hull play in the Premier League. Not been the Premiership for some years (pedantic I know)

True. But Hull play in the Premier League. Not been the Premiership for some years (pedantic I know)

​We are playing the Lions next match is that close enough even though it is another type of cat. I'm hoping they are more like pussies, so we get an easy game to secure them vital 3pts.

I don't know why everyone gets so wound up.

if we go up, we go up, if we don't we don't. So what?

Whether we go up or not, we need some new players

Keeper......second right back.....new left back.....left sided centre back......holding midfielder......left sided striker......reserve centre forward.....possibly a centre mid.......bloody hell.

Archived