Martin out again?

davenportram

PistoldPete2

Martin didn't look fully fit on Saturday, neither did russell. Mind you not many else did either. If he has any fitness left I would still like to see martin on the bench, in case we f### up against blackpool. Like some of our cup games rest martin until it becomes obvious we still need him. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Martin didn't look fully fit on Saturday, neither did russell. Mind you not many else did either. If he has any fitness left I would still like to see martin on the bench, in case we f### up against blackpool. Like some of our cup games rest martin until it becomes obvious we still need him. 

​wod ya mean - he looked great down the left wing lol

How come all of a sudden we are now prepared to risk playing players that are not fit?

Why, despite being told that we would, did we not 'risk' unfit players when we still had a chance of automatic promotion?

And just so people are aware I do not think we should be 'risking' players in any situation because we have a big enough squad to not be doing that.

How come all of a sudden we are now prepared to risk playing players that are not fit?

Why, despite being told that we would, did we not 'risk' unfit players when we still had a chance of automatic promotion?

And just so people are aware I do not think we should be 'risking' players in any situation because we have a big enough squad to not be doing that.

​So we can get more money for them at the end of the season when we inevitably lose in the play offs.

Yeah, Bent is out of contract. 

I fancy him to sign for a side like Hull, Sunderland or Swansea. He's shown that he can put the ball in the net and for nothing, I think Premier League teams will take the chance on him. 

I don't think he will be a Derby player next season unless we're promoted and even then, I would have doubts. 

PistoldPete2

Yeah, Bent is out of contract. 

I fancy him to sign for a side like Hull, Sunderland or Swansea. He's shown that he can put the ball in the net and for nothing, I think Premier League teams will take the chance on him. 

I don't think he will be a Derby player next season unless we're promoted and even then, I would have doubts. 

I thought villa were going to offer him a new one now lambert has gone?

PistoldPete2

Mac said on RD after the game that it's precautionary more than anything and he should be back for Saturday. 

Who is back on Saturday martin or bent or both?

Archived