Derby County vs Brentford

Carl Sagan

Albentosa supposed to have good distribution but he was shocking. Forsyth the same. Less said about the midfield the better. 

What did we buy Warnock for? Crossing was atrocious today!

When balls started bouncing off Martin you just knew it was going to be a bad day.

Good points: Keogh ok, Dawkins looked good and Whitbread did really well.

just no shape or impetus atm.

Dawkins and Whitbread to start on Tuesday

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Hendrick's pass to bent was intentional rather than a shot then that was very clever bar that he and bryson played woefully, to say we are missing Hughes and a dm is one of the biggest understatements of this season.... 

​There's your answer ;) 

Albentosa supposed to have good distribution but he was shocking. Forsyth the same. Less said about the midfield the better. 

What did we buy Warnock for? Crossing was atrocious today!

When balls started bouncing off Martin you just knew it was going to be a bad day.

Good points: Keogh ok, Dawkins looked good and Whitbread did really well.

just no shape or impetus atm.

Dawkins and Whitbread to start on Tuesday

At least Whitbread looked quite good.. My god that was so poor today, confidence is very low, Forsyth's and Raul's distribution was very poor, Brentford looked fitter or did their wear us done.. Warburton won't have to interview for a job his team does the talking on the pitch, lets not forget they came up last year and gave us a run a round.. Without Hughes we look poor in Midfield. The only luck we might have is that Thorne and Hughes can play if we make the play off's..

At least Whitbread looked quite good.. My god that was so poor today, confidence is very low, Forsyth's and Raul's distribution was very poor, Brentford looked fitter or did their wear us done.. Warburton won't have to interview for a job his team does the talking on the pitch, lets not forget they came up last year and gave us a run a round.. Without Hughes we look poor in Midfield. The only luck we might have is that Thorne and Hughes can play if we make the play off's..

My team for Tuesday

Grant

Keogh Shotton Albentosa Whitbread

Ince.  Hanson. Dawkins.  Lingard

Ince

Martin.    Bent

​The fact you've picked 12 players isn't even as ridiculous as Whitbread at left back imo

edit: Ince twice, I see :ph34r:

the only positives i could take from that abysmal performance ( not taking anything from Brentford whom deserved 3 points ) ...  is we got an unexpected draw ....   The sooner SM goes to Newcastle  the better ...   got to have a sort out from top to bottom

Make other teams think we're crap, just have to turn up at win. The real Derby turn up and absolutely batter them in the play offs.

Tactical genius from McClaren, timed the Bent goal to perfection. 

Wolves and brentford are simply better than us. They deserve to be in the play offs more. But then again the team who deserves to win doesn't always

​I know we were poor, but come off it - Wolves better than us?

Brentford have been terrific after an early season struggle, but Wolves I'm not having at all. They've been fortunate to say the least and we were by far the better team at Molineaux recently.

Brentford the best side i've seen us play this season. Terrific energy, solid at the back, great going forward. To get a point was daylight robbery, they'll be a huge threat in the play offs if we make it there...

They worked really hard as a team from 1st to 93rd minute.... ? until Bent wrecked their day  

We didn't deserve anything today, they were better than I thought to be fair to them. 

Yes I know the same back 4 beat Wigan - but I was there and Wigan are comfortably horrendous (even worse than us)

Dawkins CM

Marin LW

Keogh RB

Forsyth CB

Russell ill all morning but starts?

We got a point and I will never know how.

Archived