Cracking quiz question

admira

Bosko Balaban?

Looks like everyone gave up on mine! 

The was Pedrag Mijatovic - scored the winner for Real Madrid in the 1998 victory over Juventus.

The K is a real tough one - Kenya - McDonald Mariga with Inter Milan. Because he barely played in the tournament (didn't feature in the final) I would have been surprised if anyone got him actually.

When posing the question with your football mates down the pub, it's probably best advised to give them and as examples as otherwise they'll never get them.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like everyone gave up on mine! 

The was Pedrag Mijatovic - scored the winner for Real Madrid in the 1998 victory over Juventus.

The K is a real tough one - Kenya - McDonald Mariga with Inter Milan. Because he barely played in the tournament (didn't feature in the final) I would have been surprised if anyone got him actually.

When posing the question with your football mates down the pub, it's probably best advised to give them and as examples as otherwise they'll never get them.

I definitely gave up Bris;could have thought about K and Y until I became eligible for Social Security benefits( and still not come up with answers.

Same rules apply, pick the nation of a Premier League winner (since the rebrand) for the following letters. 

I want nation, player's name  and club for the following. An example is done.

A - Argentina - Aguero - City

B - Belgium - Hazard - Chelsea

C - Czech Republic - Karel Poborsky - UNited

D - Denmark - Schmiechel - UNited

E - England - Terry - Chelsea

F - France - Vieira - Arsenal

G - Germany - Ballack

I - Ireland - Keane

J - Japan - Shinji Kagawa

L - Liberia - Christopher Wreh - Arsenal

M - Mexico - Javier Hernandez - UNited

N - Norway - Ronny Johnsen - United

P - Portugal - Ricardo Carvalho - Chelsea

R - Russia - Kanchelskis  - United

S - Scotland - Hendry - Blackburn

T - Trinidad and Tobago - Dwight Yorke - UNited

U - Uruguay - Diego Forlan - United

W - f knows

Nah, I remember getting it wrong in a quiz years ago and it's one of the few facts that has stuck in my failing memory, used to get invited to loads of pub quizzes for my football and pop music knowledge, football and pop music yeah, anything important or useful, forget it.

Nah, I remember getting it wrong in a quiz years ago and it's one of the few facts that has stuck in my failing memory, used to get invited to loads of pub quizzes for my football and pop music knowledge, football and pop music yeah, anything important or useful, forget it.

I know the feeling of getting em wrong, you hope they come up on another quiz a bit later!

Archived