Norwich City v Derby County

-JW-

Also saw Jamie Ward point out the amount of moaning. So thats Ward, Keogh and McClaren about 10 times that have mentioned the lack of patience.  

It's almost as if we've complained the entire season about a plan b, not being good enough for the PL and having some terrible defenders. Oh, and Simon Dawkins. 

Imagine if we were lower than 2nd and on less points than 1st. Protests? 

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbh for some reason I'm not that nervous about this match, maybe because it's one of the only times this season where I feel we're slight underdogs we've been favourites for pretty much everything this season so any point we could possibly snatch would be a cracking result for us

COYR!!!

try sarcasm all you like. Inconsistency has cost us in the past three games.

I said before Christmas games against the strugglers who are fighting will be our problem. They sit back and soak up out pressure because not losing is what's important to them. Then like Fullham did hit with two goals from nothing really. Birmingham kept going to the end we didn't. Late goals are another issue.

Sith Happens

Strange to think, if we win today...we could easily drop to 4th, goal difference is that close.

Bournemouth have a chance to ramp up their GD.....reckon they will win at least 5 or 6 nil.

Archived