Norwich City v Derby County

-JW-

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you're stupid enough to spend £40 to go to this, please make it count and make a lot of noise. Every moment you spend sitting down not singing is more money you've wasted not getting fully behind the lads.

Can't wait for this.

Nothing to fear against Norwich they are a decent side, but cut out the mistakes and we will beat them. I would take a draw, but if we take our A game to them they won't handle us. Pressure is on them, they have momentum and are at home. If Thorne and Martin play I will be very confident. COYR 

​I wouldn't call people who spend £40 to watch it stupid, I'd call Norwich City stupid for charging that.

Fans who follow away especially in situations like this should be respected not laughed at. It's like the irony when home fans sing "your support is ******* ****" to the away fans who have actually bothered to turn up.

Everyone has their own limits. It is no wonder we prawn sandwich eater are more and more common view in stands. There's a place for us too, but rise the prices too much and it kills the athmosphere completely. And that's the biggest reason I boycott.

I'm a bit romantic fool, IMO football is gentlemen's game to everyone. 40 £ worth of realism is ruining my dreams.

And eventhough I'm boycotting, I salute those who are going. Enjoy your day!

For £40 I wouldn't blame anyone for not going

Quite a few clubs will see this as the new top end price for a Champ game.  So your average Champ match will soon be £30. Then it'll be £42 for thsee games. Then £45. 

If that sounds acceptable to anyone going tomorrow then no, it's not stupid to go.

Prediction –Norwich are given the usual opposition 2 goal start. Derby have 157% possession and go 6-2 up. Derby hit the woodwork approximately 289 times but cannot add to this total. Norwich get 1 back in the 93rd minute with their 7th kick of the game…then a Norwich player does a “Oh Vic I’ve fallen” moment in the 97th minute and the ref gives a penalty which they score from. Then an hour later in additional-injury-time ,the ball ricochets of 5 Norwich players, goes 100 feet up in the air, hits another player on the ****and goes in. The day after, they get the equaliser in added-on-additional-injury-time-in-addition-to-time-already-added-on-as-the-ref-was-late-time. Forum goes in meltdown and everyone wants McClaren out. Fortunately forest beat all our rivals 5-0. 

Prediction –Norwich are given the usual opposition 2 goal start. Derby have 157% possession and go 6-2 up. Derby hit the woodwork approximately 289 times but cannot add to this total. Norwich get 1 back in the 93rd minute with their 7th kick of the game…then a Norwich player does a “Oh Vic I’ve fallen” moment in the 97th minute and the ref gives a penalty which they score from. Then an hour later in additional-injury-time ,the ball ricochets of 5 Norwich players, goes 100 feet up in the air, hits another player on the ****and goes in. The day after, they get the equaliser in added-on-additional-injury-time-in-addition-to-time-already-added-on-as-the-ref-was-late-time. Forum goes in meltdown and everyone wants McClaren out. Fortunately forest beat all our rivals 5-0. 

Also saw Jamie Ward point out the amount of moaning. So thats Ward, Keogh and McClaren about 10 times that have mentioned the lack of patience.  

It's almost as if we've complained the entire season about a plan b, not being good enough for the PL and having some terrible defenders. Oh, and Simon Dawkins. 

Imagine if we were lower than 2nd and on less points than 1st. Protests? 

Archived