Norwich City v Derby County

-JW-

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Win the home games and we'll be fine, aslong as nothing rash at the away games therefore after Saturday.

Boro, Watford, Brentford, Huddersfield, Blackpool, Reading at home...

Not the end of the world is we lose this one.

twists & turns 

SkyBet Championship

Carrow Road

14/03/15

15:00 kick off

So I'm back starting the thread due to unpopular demand.

Anyone going to this one deserves a pat on the back. £40 a ticket and it's two time zones away as well. As for the game, we must not lose this one. I'd take a draw now and i've got a good feeling we can at least do just that. Hopefully Daveo moving the server, or whatever the hell he did, has banished all the doom and gloom from yesterday. At the end of the day, if we put in a performance like we did for 90 mins yesterday we'll give these a right good game. COYR.

What do you guys think.

Come on, lets be avin ya.

I fancy our chances in this one the pressure will be on Norwich in front of their home crowd and we do seem to play better against higher positioned teams because they don't play the negative style we have been up against recently lets hope our defence want to prove a point and man up Martin or not we still have goals in our team.

If we lose there will seven plagues.....

every living thing in the sea will die, there will darkness and hailstones, and the earth with shake, the rivers will run with blood and television reception may be affected in some regions.

Archived