Ref today Iain Williamson

SalopRam

So annoyed and disgraced about his performance today looked at some of his previous matches,  he has only been in charge for 3 championship matches this seaso.  

However last season the last championship game he was in charge of was the Bolton vs Birmingham game,  vaguely remember the game but Birmingham scored a 93 minute equilizer after being 2-0 down,  I think this basically saved there championship status.  I think there may of been lucky in there equilizer if memory serves me right and may of been some controversy,  obviously this clown of a ref loves Birmingham 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok bad ref ,it shouldn't happen but it has ,if we weren't giving goals away week in week out ,today would have had little relevance but  losing to forest conceding 3 at Rotherham losing at Fulham is not top level championship football so the biggest responsibility lies within the team on players earning I suspect higher wages than most players in this division who are gladly taking the money and talking the talk but NOT DOING THE BUSINESS  

Was awful, from start to finish. Hate these refs that are incapable of just letting a game flow, even worse of the refs (like todays) that give freekicks to the opposition that are marginal at best but when the same thing or worse happens to our players they dont award anything.

Its frustrating when we pay to go watch two football teams battle each other and its the man in the middle that thinks he is the star of the show.

we are giving to many get out of jail cards to teams ,

1 nil up and lose to forest

2 -1 up and draw with Norwich last min goal

1 nil up and lose to Brentford last min goal

2.0 up today and draw

need to perform until the final whistle be that 90 mins 0r 98 mins,that's what these guys are paid to do ,not bottle it ,

Just watched the highlights. The freekick that lead to the corner was an offside. Ref could have also easily blown for a foul with both our CB's down as half a dozen players just threw themselves into each other. No doubt that if it was in their box the ref would have blown. 

Ince looked like he got a slight touch and their player just went down. Ince made the mistake. I feel bad for him because he had no options and should have been told to kick the ball out. A lack of leadership with the players. Just a bunch of dumb lazy looks of you deal with it. He chased down after making the mistake and is unlucky to concede the penalty. Then he is the man of the post as their second goal crossed the line. 

All in all the ref was shocking. No discussion of this on the BBC. 

​I was actually there. But I wanted a closer look at the last few minutes. Had to use the rewind button on Sky a few times to confirm what I saw from a closer look. I feel bad for Ince because you know he will be absolutely gutted. As far as he will be concerned we drew because of him and only him. He'll be thinking should have kicked the ball out. Shouldn't have conceded the penalty and should have cleared the ball off the line. But his record speaks for itself. He has come here and had a huge impact. I hope he keeps his head up and continues to put the ball in the back of the net and get assists. 

Archived