calling all derby fans

B4ev6is

The lads need us right now last 3 games at pp and away games we have been really silent we need turn up the noise levels the louder we are the better the lads play. To those who have been slagging players off eathier get behind the lads or dont brother going. But they need our help to get a win so it needs everyone needs lift the roof at pp. A win coukd see us going back top of the league they need to hear we all still have faith in them.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry, but the last three games at PP haven't been silent.

i think you're losing your touch B4, we seem to be on a losing streak no matter how much we get behind them.

look at the amount that went to Fulham, Brighton, 30k last home game.

we're doing our bit I think, it's the players turn now. 

Tell them!

The lads need us right now last 3 games at pp and away games we have been really silent we need turn up the noise levels the louder we are the better the lads play. To those who have been slagging players off eathier get behind the lads or dont brother going. But they need our help to get a win so it needs everyone needs lift the roof at pp. A win coukd see us going back top of the league they need to hear we all still have faith in them.

Think everyone was too sombre after the game to say much, but the Putney End must have had a few structual engineers checking their calculations during the bouncing. And the last 20 minutes when it was clear we weren't going to get back into it was outstanding. 

Archived