Warnock

Hughes - Hendrick

Ince                                         Dawkins

Russell.

Neeeeeeever gonna happen though.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have to win this game , drawing or losing are simply not options .

Will be squeaky bum time , but we should do it with home advantage .

Please Mr Mackay have a word with the boss up there and ask him to

lay his healing hands on Chris Martin and George Thorne.   :angel:

I'm having a really bad feeling about this whole affair. I'm not sure we should be putting such an inexperienced, untested person at the forefront of our plans. It could ruin his confidence and career...

oh and JW shouldn't be allowed to have opened the thread either, someone have a word! PD Plod or the Mafia for the win...

I would keep the same team that started at Brighton but bring in hughes at CDM and Albentosa for Bucko.

Mascarell the poor lad is really struggling in there. I would expect similar to the latter stages of the Sheff wed game hughes would get a bit more time in midfield to pull the strings. Cant be any worse than Mascarell. 

Albentosa for bucko just because I don't think at this stage I the season we should drop our captain.

Grant

Shotton            Albentosa   Buxton     Forsyth

Mascerell

Hendrick               Hughes

Ince                 Dawkins           Russell               

Subs

Roos

Keogh

Lindesfarme

Bryson

Thomas

Ward

Warnock

Based on what Mac said, he was surprised we didnt score, but then on another day we would have had 3 or 4. so he doesnt sound too effed off with the attack, just one of those days. he sounded reet annoyed at the defence though, and he said he'd make changes. theres only Keogh to change really, Buxton keeps the balance nicely with a left peg, Shotton cant be dropped because christie is a massive liability at the minute. Keogh must be tired, we're conceding crazy the last few. i dont think he'll change the attack, but even though ward played well, i'd like to see dawks on for hold up play and now Russell will have a few extra yards back, get him out wide. if mascerell has his head up his backside again then bring warnock in.MUST WIN LADS! up the rams

How SM berated our defensive errors after tuesday  game  ...    wouldnt be suprised that he doesn,t bring Albentosa and Warnock in for Brum game  ....  conceding 9 in last 5 games  does speak volumes ..just a thought

There should be a standing ovation and a trophy in honour of the man who managed both these teams and was a legend even during his playing career (twice!) and the only man alive who could have rescued the Rams in October 1973' much less take them to even dizzied heights.

any Rams fan or player knows that we as a club could not have been any lower or more antagonistic than we were when Brian and Peter quit.

Maybe he didn't hit the heights with Blues but what a career! cheers again Dave!

Might as well keep Mascarell in now its a home game, he hasn't been too bad in the games at Pride Park but thought it was a mistake to play him in the last two away games, I said so before and don't think anything that happened changed my mind. Hopefully the crowd can carry us over the line on Saturday.

Archived