Striker dilemma

Kernow

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thomas. No brainer. Let's see what he can do, and in those highlights I've seen I like the way he tracks back and tries to link up ala Chris Martin.  Anyway, the game won't be won and lost there - its the mascarell thing that bothers me, he was so poor today that he just got owned in the middle. 

Lingard, with Dawkins back in on the left and drifting in to play that role of collecting the ball off the midfielders.

People ask what Dawkins does... He was so badly missed against Fulham today. We had nothing going forward, absolutely nothing.

If we're shipping 2 goals a game on average in recent matches why is everyone obsessing about striking options surely we should be looking at shoring up the defence as a number one priority

because this is in the thread called striker dilemma?

The underlying cause is that we're having to score loads of goals due to us conceding on average 2 a game the solution with strikers out is to make sure we keep clean sheets to give our makeshift attack a chance of nicking a goal surely 

Stick anyone on the penalty spot and they will score those goals that have made up the bulk of our haul this season.

Fulham v Derby, Main match on the Championship. Take the shame. Good job the 'expert summerisers' didnt or couldnt drill down into our constant failings.

Did you see Keogh with his arms up when defending the goal!  Clown.

Archived