Brighton and Hove Albion vs Derby County

Rev

Wasn't expecting much tonight after Fulham. Massive come down needed for everyone me thinks, we're still in the chase but I am another one who read the "how good are we" thread and thought that will definitely come back to haunt us. Seen nothing of us or anyone else for that matter that look like they could take the league by the scruff. Everybody will drop points, got to hope this is our bad patch over now. There are question marks whether the team is mentally strong enough, bottled the last 2 imo.

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Total bunch of muppets! Saturday was bad enough but this was abject. Get a striker in, get Albentosa on, Thorne back and buck up!

had enough chances .....   silly defensive mistakes  yet again ....    still  2nd   until tommorrow ...cant see wigan getting anything at Norwich .....    got to change the defence   its obvious its not working ....just hope the treatment table is kind to us

I just hope when Martin, Thorne and Eustace come back, they don't have any further setbacks...we need them desperately for the final run-in.

I'm really sorry to post this but my wobbling faith has finally left me tonight.  Leeds, Rotherham, Reading, Fulham, Brighton.  Now look where they are in the table; 17-21.  This is not the performance of an automatic promotion side.  We are going backwards just as the business end looms, and its hard to take.  

Archived