Brighton and Hove Albion vs Derby County

Rev

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm usally positive but tonight I just am not anymore, Keogh needs to get dropped. We miss Martin. We are starting to slide

We're a team based around key players. Hughes, Martin, Thorne are vital to the way we play. Take those three out of the side and we're bound to struggle. 

Bad patches of form come. This is disappointing but thank f*ck we're struggling now and not in the last few games of the season. We still have 11 games to push ourselves back into the automatic places. 

WTF is wrong with us!? I don't wanna hear "we are not the same team without Martin" Because that's ********, There's 10 other players on the pitch that have done there part in getting us where we are. I'm sick n tired of being top(or there abouts) then completely ****ting it, And gifted other teams our spot. Sort it the **** out.

19 shots, another day we score 2,3 - we just have to make sure that day is frequent for these last few games.

Certainly means if we do go up automatically, it's going to be down to the last couple of games.

We have our key injuries but a big opportunity lost with these two games.

We have to replug and start afresh against Birmingham.

****e results and ****e luck happen. It's about how we bounce back from this. It sounds like we played well enough tonight Without a natural striker about, but didn't get the slice of luck we needed.

Not the end of the world by any means, some of you need to get a grip. We're lucky enough to have this happen to us while we were top of the league, not in third or fourth, we will survive this and we will get into the automatic spots.

Archived