DCFC Fans Update 25th February

Day

hi daveo i cant sign in at all using ipad obviously checked user and pwd are entered correctly any ideas? laptop and iphone are ok 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have noticed when I try and reply to a post, it always has the last reply I've made in the text box already, real pain deleting it before I can post new reply, never quite sure it's gone, as it leaves the original posters name in a greyed out box.

I feel one or two are complaining rather than giving useful feedback. You must have a short memory or not been around whenever there's been a major update.

I don't know the first thing about developing software. The only thing I know from what other people say is that it's just like chasing your tail, you solve one thing and then another entirely new issues springs up out of nowhere.

Everyone said how brilliant the old forum was compared with other forums - good layout, slick appearance, fast running speed etc. That only happens because this place actually gets significant updates and has someone who's willing to put the effort and love into making it work properly.

Unfortunately you have to go through periods like this to get there. But relax - it will all work eventually, and when it does and we're all used to it, it will be better than before.

#InDaveoWeTrust #TrueLeader #canIhaveapayrise #please

I'm pretty much aware of all the bugs now.

I'm aware how frustrating it is.

I'm aware how quiet it is due to this.

Please be aware the software developers are working on it now.

Please be aware that this update is a complete rewrite from top to bottom, 0% of the code from the last forum is now being used.

Please be aware there is literally nothing I can do, I'm waiting just like you lot.

If anyone is finding it literally impossible to use the forum take a break for a few days and it will be fixed, hammering me by emails, PM's, snarky comments in threads and repeating the same bugs in these threads isn't going to speed anything up.

If you are that pissed off there is other forums out there, forum rules apply to emails as well, I will and have banned already. 

As Battery boy said all software updates have bugs, it's impossible for the software developers to release a bug free upgrade, bugs only become noticed when it's released to the masses and different server configurations.

I could have waited 6 months down the line and bugs may still have been found with this setup.

I know some even when bug free will prefer the old forum but we have to move on and the new features will keep on improving the site where other forums have stood still for years. 

Is there, or is there going to be a full web version available on my phone? I find it really annoying that I can't view the most recent threads from the home page

Why not just use the view new content page? 

Archived