DCFC Fans Update 25th February

Day

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All issues will be fixed next week, if it doesn't I'll sell my tesicles on eBay.

Working fine still in Grimsby tho

Matchday Chat was hoping be up today but it's still not been released, shouldn't be too long now tho.

Anyone from Belper moaning......shurrup

Seriously daveo its rubbish.

quote buttons disappear then reappear then the page crashes then i can't type a reply for 20 minutes.

The fact that so few people are posting must be a clue.

Seriously daveo its rubbish.

quote buttons disappear then reappear then the page crashes then i can't type a reply for 20 minutes.

The fact that so few people are posting must be a clue.

Take a few days offline then if it upsets you so much, the forum has a bug, I can't fix it, the software developers are working on it. 

I've found that if I just wait the quote button just appears when the page has loaded fully. It's just occasionally the page takes ages to load. On my laptop with google DNS set it loads really really quick.

also for those wanting to skip to last page of threads there is an option to do it. But not when the thread is open.

underneath the thread title it lists page numbers. The last page is at the end of the list. Just press that

wp_ss_20150228_0001.png

Nothing for me to try again, there's no downgrade path either.

It's hit and miss, I was just showing that for my setup I'm not seeing the issues, did say I was aware others are tho. It's also affecting other forums as similar posts are being made on the support forum. Few days will all be fixed.

Nothing for me to try again, there's no downgrade path either.

It's hit and miss, I was just showing that for my setup I'm not seeing the issues, did say I was aware others are tho. It's also affecting other forums as similar posts are being made on the support forum. Few days will all be fixed.

New glitch or bug sotted today @Daveo on signing in on laptop

On windows using firefox. I logged in but instead of taking me to the forum home page all nice a safely logged in it took me to the sign in page with username and password fields populated.

I thought I might ahve put my passwrod in wrong so did it again and it just stayed on the login page.

So I clicked the DCFCFans logo at the top to bring up the home page and I was signed in.

Archived