F*rest v Bournemouth

robglosta

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would people want Bournemouth to win is beyond me. They are a direct rival, Forest are just any other team at this moment on.

People want Fores to lose because they want them to stay down? They want that division separating us?

Well, our direct rivals losing will help with that. Not Forest losing as they're staying in the Championship anyway.

What is 5 mins of pleasure from Forest losing compared to a season's worth of pleasure in the PL?

Why would people want Bournemouth to win is beyond me. They are a direct rival, Forest are just any other team at this moment on.

People want Fores to lose because they want them to stay down? They want that division separating us?

Well, our direct rivals losing will help with that. Not Forest losing as they're staying in the Championship anyway.

What is 5 mins of pleasure from Forest losing compared to a season's worth of pleasure in the PL?

Archived