Derby County v Sheffield Wednesday

AmericanRam

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Main headache is midfield. Who to pick? Mascarell Hendrick and Bryso all so inconsistent. Impressed with mascarell last home game would stick with him unless Georgie has proved his fitness. Also I still go with christie at right back as a better attacking option. Spoilt for choice with wingers if Russell is in the squad too. Ward may even struggle to get on the bench.

But come rain or shine I also think he'll deffo give Thorne, Russell, Albentosa and hell, even Warnock a run out for 20-30 mins just to see how they cope/fit in, or in Warnocks case, calm down a bit and do his job.

Think it's a bit early to start with these guys.

But they need game time.

A fully functioning squad, from here on in, is vital

Hopefully the ref won't notice we've made 4 substitutions

McClaren again asking for patience and support when we're having a bit of a moment during games. Again mentioning us getting frustrated a bit too easy. 

It's a good game to remember that because these seem to be solid. I don't expect them to be able to put many chances together but with that big unit up front it can be won for them on picking up set pieces. 

Interestingly I think we'll change the system in the summer. I think he wants Bent and Martin together judging from his interview and Bent's interview. It should work considering they couldn't be more opposite while both being strikers. It could spell trouble for our wingers though? But anyway, that's for another time

McClaren again asking for patience and support when we're having a bit of a moment during games. Again mentioning us getting frustrated a bit too easy. 

It's a good game to remember that because these seem to be solid. I don't expect them to be able to put many chances together but with that big unit up front it can be won for them on picking up set pieces. 

Interestingly I think we'll change the system in the summer. I think he wants Bent and Martin together judging from his interview and Bent's interview. It should work considering they couldn't be more opposite while both being strikers. It could spell trouble for our wingers though? But anyway, that's for another time

Archived