Derby County v Sheffield Wednesday

AmericanRam

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not overly concerned about the centre half situation, I thought they both played pretty well Saturday apart from Bucko's half error for the 1st goal. Keogh made a couple of great blocks when we were chasing the game 2nd half

I am though concerned about Grants form. I hope that missed punch at Rotherham has not dented his confidence too much. The 2nd goal against Wednesday was desperately poor keeping, add that to the 3rd goal at Rotherham which I think he could have done better and there errors are stacking up. I don't like singling individual players out but the goalkeeping position is so important I really think we could do with a back up plan

I don't think Roos is ready to be number one yet especially as the pressure over the next few weeks is going to be really cranked up. Wonder if there is any chance of getting Butland on loan until the end of the season? Now that Stoke are out of the cup he isn't going to get many chances there.  Would rather Grant turned it round though, hopefully a clean sheet tomorrow night should put everything right

I'm glad that I goes to games and not posting on the matchday thread because some of our fans on here so ******* embarrassing... I laughed loud what is Ninos 'would' put Albentosa on for Will Hughes and Albentosa wasn't in the squad.

Hilariously, the Wendies are now appealing Westwood's "controversial" red card. Surely there can be no clearer case of "denial of a goal-scoring opportuinity" than Derby scoring within a second of the foul, but the referee hauling it back for the penalty?

Isn't this the sort of instance when the league might increase the ban because of the lack of grounds for appeal?

Hilariously, the Wendies are now appealing Westwood's "controversial" red card. Surely there can be no clearer case of "denial of a goal-scoring opportuinity" than Derby scoring within a second of the foul, but the referee hauling it back for the penalty?

Isn't this the sort of instance when the league might increase the ban because of the lack of grounds for appeal?

Archived