Buxton

McMuffin

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought I'd start a thread about Buxton. We have a Keogh thread which is designed to smash Keogh up when he or Buxton makes a mistake so feel it is only fair we have a Buxon was one too.

Why don't you start one for each of the players....that way we can be sure to get all of the negativity that we quite rightly have for supporting a team that is second with only goal difference keeping us off top with 15 games of the season remaining....

Why though? They don't lose the ball. Some defenders in the league have 60% pass rates, both of ours have around 90%!

Why do spiders scare some people, the majority of the time they don't do any harm.....

I know you are right, i really do.....and for the record i think the combo of Keogh and Buxton is the best we have at the club (i cant comment on Albentosa because i have never seen him kick a ball)

Buxton is a spa town in Derbyshire, England. It has the highest elevation of any market town in England.[1][2] Close to the county boundary with Cheshire to the west and Staffordshire to the south, Buxton is described as "the gateway to the Peak District National Park".[1] A municipal borough until 1974, Buxton was then merged with other localities lying primarily to the north, including Glossop, to form the local government district and borough of High Peak within the county of Derbyshire. Economically, Buxton is within the sphere of influence of Greater Manchester.

Buxton is home to Poole's Cavern, an extensive limestone cavern open to the public, and St Ann's Well, fed by the geothermal spring bottled and sold internationally by Buxton Mineral Water Company. Also in the town is the Buxton Opera House, which hosts several music and theatre festivals each year. The Devonshire Campus of the University of Derby is housed in one of the town's historic buildings.

Buxton is twinned with two other towns: Oignies in France and Bad Nauheim in Germany.

And it's always cold there. Really cold.

According to teh Keogh Witch Hunters, whenever Buxton makes a mistake it's because he was pulled out of position by Keogh. Yup, everything defensively is Keogh's fault.

Feel sorry for the lad, Buxton that is. Must be terrible working with such an abysmal player that somehow seems to get picked week in week out.

Archived