Favourite Sweet Shop Sweet

robglosta

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pear Drops... By a mile! Not the red and yellow mass market ones either... The big monster ones you used to get in different colours...

Shoutout to anything that's super sour... Go to Sugacane in Intu for some of them... Take the roof and sides of your mouth off!

Pear Drops... By a mile! Not the red and yellow mass market ones either... The big monster ones you used to get in different colours...

Shoutout to anything that's super sour... Go to Sugacane in Intu for some of them... Take the roof and sides of your mouth off!

Yes sour stuff is good.I quite like Sour Patch Kids.

Am I allowed to say Black Jacks anymore? Or is it non-White Jacks nowadays. Anyway used to like them and Fruit Salad. Used to be able to get a handful for not too much money as I recall.

You could get 4 for a penny (in old money).. You wouldn't be able to buy Sambo chewing gum today either - for obvious reasons.

Penny arrows -banana split flavour

Wham bars used to be fabulous at removing wobbly teeth as a kid.

Also I was never allowed "moon dust", as kids had allegedly had their heads explode. Nowadays it probably means something very different and makes you wish your head had exploded.

Archived