Craig Bryson

YouRams

Just seen a tweet from Bryson a green shamrock clearly has a soft spot for Celtic.

Got me thinking back to the summer when myself and many others thought the world was ending when he looked to be on his way to Burnley. I am a big Bryson fan but he seems a shadow of himself this season if Celtic were to come in with a decent offer for him would anyone cash in?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just seen a tweet from Bryson a green shamrock clearly has a soft spot for Celtic.

Got me thinking back to the summer when myself and many others thought the world was ending when he looked to be on his way to Burnley. I am a big Bryson fan but he seems a shadow of himself this season if Celtic were to come in with a decent offer for him would anyone cash in?

Yep

(That's me off Valleyram's Christmas Card list)

Bryson is a good player, for me more suited to a midfield that has a thorne/eustace in it. He may well get more game time when one of them is back.

Its tough, at his best for me hes better than hendrick at his best, but at his average or worst hes worse than hendrick at his average or worst, if that makes sense.

He hasn't had a consistent run in the side, ffs. If he gets a run he will be fine. Still one of our best. I would expect Ward and Buxton to be the ones that are moved first.

He hasn't had a consistent run in the side, ffs. If he gets a run he will be fine. Still one of our best. I would expect Ward and Buxton to be the ones that are moved first.

Or still stay at Derby.

If we go up then yes I would cash in if we could get over

Or still stay at Derby.

I think my point was misunderstood I don't want us to sell I like Bryson and hope he gets game time and finds form. It was more to the point of on current form if a club was to come in now and offer a decent amount of money it wouldn't be as big a loss as it seemed at the beggining of the season.

Bizarrely, he'd probably do better in the Premier League than he's currently doing in terms of creativity, but that said, he's on the borderline. If we go up he needs to raise his game or be replaced.

Feels a little bit like he already has.

Just not quite on it.

I just assumed he'd not been fully fit.

Archived