Craig Bryson

YouRams

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ozzy

\nn/

Hahaha brilliant Eddie.

Its not but if you try to use good English people may be able to understand you.

Grammar is more important than spelling, yet you seem keen to pick up on that.

Go away.

Why not re-read your posts just before you hit send?

You make no sense at all, and when someone questions them you throw a hissy fit.

Cheat.

Shut up Mr accusing lad.

Back to the topic; Bryson didn't just score goals last season, he also got a number of assists. He primarily got those from making superbly intelligent third man runs and overloading either wing. His technique is not fantastic, except for distance shooting, but he has a good engine and intelligently motors into the correct position.

I think he can still be an asset. I'm sure if I went from being one of the players of the season to being usurped by a pair who are far younger than I am that I'd start to question myself. I think he is really struggling for confidence. One moment that exemplified this for me was against Ipswich when he mis-hacked an easy ball, which led to Eustace getting his second yellow. It encapsulated the lack of confidence he has. I think if he does manage to get some vim back then he can certainly contribute significantly.

a player who has recieved POTY, scored loads of goals and made loads of goals and scored a flipping hattrick against forest, has a few niggling injuries, struggles to recapture form or a run of games and then gets turned on and told he isnt good enough. stay classy my fello rams fans, stay classy

a player who has recieved POTY, scored loads of goals and made loads of goals and scored a flipping hattrick against forest, has a few niggling injuries, struggles to recapture form or a run of games and then gets turned on and told he isnt good enough. stay classy my fello rams fans, stay classy

I think you will find that I have always maintained that he is average.

Archived