coutts

(Sammon)

(Naylor)

(Obrien)

From memory.....might have missed someone

Great list. Would add:

Mitchell in.

Deeney out.

Back on topic its not like us to sign someone on deadline day, we always like to get our business done early

So maybe the first day of the loan window?

Many thanks Ramnut and ivo_knoflicek. That is one hell of a list of players. 24 in and 13 out. 37 transactions in all. Top five ins for me are Thorne, Wisdom, Bent, Warnock, Mascarell and Albentosa? One thing that looks clear to me is that the standard of ins is escalating and will probably continue to do so. The improvement and long term outlook is brilliant. What could DCFC do with

Shame we didnt get bamford back. He is a class apart in this division. He is Boro's key player. He will be the difference between play off and automatic. Bournemouth key players are Arter and Ritchie and Ipswich's is Murphy. I've been doing some sort of tribal dance that these players get ruled out until season end (no more than that).

Many thanks Ramnut and ivo_knoflicek. That is one hell of a list of players. 24 in and 13 out. 37 transactions in all. Top five ins for me are Thorne, Wisdom, Bent, Warnock, Mascarell and Albentosa? One thing that looks clear to me is that the standard of ins is escalating and will probably continue to do so. The improvement and long term outlook is brilliant. What could DCFC do with

Bamford were so poor yesterday on the 'wing' and didn't track back and helped Fredricks (Boro right back) so glad he ain't here.

Can't believe I agree with this guy on something. No on Bamford, although he launched a gorgeous pass as I recall and he earned the penno, but he's a ponce. Give me Darren Bent every day of the week.

Or Ibe anyday over Bamford anyway.

as a side note, did you see Ibe's cut inside and shot for Liverpool yesterday? He beats the player and shoots it straight at the goalie from about 6 yards. Coutinho Sterling he aint. 

Ibe for defo. Cant even comment on Raul as only seen him for 30 mins.

Top 3 for impact alone:

1. Georgy boy

2. Christie (up until December)

3. Ibe (for bum-off-seat-alone)

Actually, Christie and Shotton have been excellent additions - will do fine in the PL - and its nice we have both of them on perms.

Bamford were so poor yesterday on the 'wing' and didn't track back and helped Fredricks (Boro right back) so glad he ain't here.

As ever I thought Bamford looked neat and tidy with his ball control, passed well has evidenced again that has a fantastic turn of speed and shot - invariably works the keeper. Not playing in his best position, but still bought a penalty, and created their best genuine attack of the day when Adomah blazed over with an exquisite cross field pass. Ran his channels well and always gave them an out ball.

Didn't see him tackle once, even when he tracked back, and he did keep sweeping back his hair which is annoying - he runs a bit like a girl too - very effeminate. However, on balance I would buy him tomorrow for

Archived