Is your glass generally half full or half empty?

i-Ram

Perhaps this would be good as a poll, but I have no idea how to facilitate such arrangements, but it occurs to me based principally on most post-match assessments and reviews that this forum mainly comprises of wrist slashers and manic depressives. I do wonder however, other than in respect of our beloved Rams, whether more people on here are generally a bit more upbeat about life in general. So ignoring the Rams for once, would you say you are a half empty or a half full kind of girl or guy?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mood swings all over the place, so I take the glass and hide it in a box. Schrodinger's Glass. That way the volume of liquid in my glass is unknown, as is my perception of how much is in the glass should it be at half capacity.

two years ago, I was metaphorically drinking out of puddles as a Derby fan. So glass is definitely half-full and about to be topped up by the busty gorgeous waitress who just told me to meet her at closing time to go down the beach for a knee-trembling scuttle.

Depends on the day tbh.Usually I am pretty upbeat for the most part and my glass is half full I suppose.I am upbeat today due to leaving for a job in Iowa on Wednesday.

But on other instances/days people around these parts here piss me off so I become quite angry.

Generally though life is too short to be cranky all the time;just my opinion.

My mood swings all over the place, so I take the glass and hide it in a box. Schrodinger's Glass. That way the volume of liquid in my glass is unknown, as is my perception of how much is in the glass should it be at half capacity.

Mood swings!!

You are my wife, I claim my fiver.

Archived