How we finish

Jayweb95

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously the main goal is to get into the BPL but would any of you be disappointed if we finished 2nd? Would be nice to gain some silverware but clearly the premiership is more luxurious than a trophy.. Just curious

Don't think so because that would mean PROMOTED. :/

Obviously the main goal is to get into the BPL but would any of you be disappointed if we finished 2nd? Would be nice to gain some silverware but clearly the premiership is more luxurious than a trophy.. Just curious

I'd even take winning the playoffs.

I will run around my street naked in celebration while guzzling champagne if we get promoted,regardless if finishing top two or via playoffs.

LOL

Who in their right mind would be disappointed by second? Second even get a trophy nowadays so you can't even use a trophy for an argument.

Teams who come top haven't done too well of late. Leicester currently bottom, Cardiff 20th the season before. Who cares where we finish as long as it results in promotion.

To be honest, I'd take a collapse, with us barely scraping into the playoffs, playing terribly, scraping through the semis on penalties then snatching a Pearson-esk goal to win at Wimbley, as we'd be up.

Not ideal, but Billy isn't in charge, and I doubt McClaren has feelings for Preston.

I will run around my street naked in celebration while guzzling champagne if we get promoted,regardless if finishing top two or via playoffs.

Holding you to that mate, no excuses now that we know you're on Youtube  ;) You might even go viral with that kind of extravagant celebrating.

To be honest, I'd take a collapse, with us barely scraping into the playoffs, playing terribly, scraping through the semis on penalties then snatching a Pearson-esk goal to win at Wimbley, as we'd be up.

Not ideal, but Billy isn't in charge, and I doubt McClaren has feelings for Preston.

"I'm happy to be promoted with Derby but I just wish I could have done it with Middlesbrough"

I'd be happy if we came 3rd and then the FA took points off Bournemouth because they find Eddie nice guy Howe guilty of cheating when he came with Burnley and then doing it again to Brighton.

I'd take 2nd if it was offered now, never mind at the end!!

Archived