Newcastle back in for McClaren

Ambitious

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to the end  ;)

He's got to lead by example in my opinion, he talked players into signing long term deals so now he's got show them a bit of commitment and thank Newcastle for their interest (if they are making overtures for him) and tell them he does not want to be considered for this vacancy.

Uncertainty among the players at this crucial point of the season is unwelcome and the squad AND management need to be focused on the job in hand.

I think McClaren is an honourable man, now is the time for him to show us he just that.

COYR

Reading between the lines, if McClaren is willing to leave, it will be at the end of the season, and only if Derby don't gain promotion.

If Newcastle have pulled out of the deal for Garde because he's not immediately available, they must be thick as pigsausage if they think he'll be allowed to talk to them before the season ends.

Rush will tell them to do one.

to the end  ;)

He's got to lead by example in my opinion, he talked players into signing long term deals so now he's got show them a bit of commitment and thank Newcastle for their interest (if they are making overtures for him) and tell them he does not want to be considered for this vacancy.

Uncertainty among the players at this crucial point of the season is unwelcome and the squad AND management need to be focused on the job in hand.

I think McClaren is an honourable man, now is the time for him to show us he just that.

COYR

You are pathetically insecure.

Why should he jump through hoops set by you or others?

And you sir are just pathetic.

Very informative ...

How many times does MacClaren have to declare his loyalty to keep WUMs like you happy?

Everytime another story comes out of the Newcastle camp or a journalist needs to produce copy?

Not surprised at this we were discussing on the other SM thread only yesterday why he was still a short priced second favourite for NUFC - now we know why!

Very informative ...

How many times does MacClaren have to declare his loyalty to keep WUMs like you happy?

Everytime another story comes out of the Newcastle camp or a journalist needs to produce copy?

Very informative ...

WUMs like me ? you bozo, what are you typing about ? He convin....I'm not even going to bother with you, I hate to be impolite but are you an idiot looking for a village ? 

Try not to reply, you're on ignore now, dear dear.

WUMs like me ? you bozo, what are you typing about ? He convin....I'm not even going to bother with you, I hate to be impolite but are you an idiot looking for a village ? 

Try not to reply, you're on ignore now, dear dear.

Pick your toys  up and put them back.

I'm afraid some fans wony be happy until he has a tattoo with i am staying at derby across his forehead. Even then im not sure it will be enough, they will probably still moan it lacks the badge and could still be open to misinterpretation.

Archived