I'm angry at the players but...

Chris Mills

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what were you doing then Chris?

Did not hear your lone voice...

I thought it was all Omars fault anyway, was he in the South Stand.

Don't sit in the south stand and many of the people round me don't make much noise. I shouted the team on though as I do win or lose. 

Thought so..mif only we had another 30,000 like you eh...

Not saying I was perfect, I'm as guilty as others, I just feel like as a group of supporters we aren't good. It was infuriating to me how quiet it was though at the start of the second half before we had fallen apart. 

Don't sit in the south stand and many of the people round me don't make much noise. I shouted the team on though as I do win or lose. 

This isn't the same Chris Mills that sits in the North Stand Lower and used to live in Cambridge is it?

Can we stop slating the fans please?

Whenever people start moaning about the fans, next it will be that Craig Ramage is to bloody negative and he's making us lose.

Blaming the fans shifts away those who have the real responsibility which is the players, and to a lesser degree the coaching staff. Our board are excellent. They have backed McClaren all the way.

Derby have got the best fans turn out in the country thinking about the size of the city and the surrounding area. When I first started watching the rams we regularly got 12k, not that long ago. When we got prompted toted to the PL for he 1st time we no averaged about 16k

Sorry, I didn't sing today. I did wave my flag for a while, but when I knocked a vase of the mantelpiece my wife told me to sit down. I did keep shouting hold it, hold it (to Bryson) afterwards, but fortunately the wife thought I was being sexually dominant and dropped her tea tray and under garments. I had a fantastic few minutes of keepy uppy, but the loss of 3 points, a vase, and a massive tea stain on the carpet, meant overall it wasn't a good day.

Archived