I'm angry at the players but...

Chris Mills

Judging by the over reaction on here we have a very critical, whinging fan base. If things aren't going perfectly and I mean perfectly, we have a bunch of wannabe managers who are anxious to  blame an individual or even several individuals. For me we win as a team we lose as a team.

Imagine if the dressing room was as disloyal as the fan base. Disaster!

Can't think of many players that are loyal to their club, ours included.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ball was banged up to Bent, who didn't win his header. Three midfielders and a right back were way too far ahead and thus totally out of position as the ball came flying back over their heads. One midfielder bottled out of making a challenge, whilst two central defenders ran away from the ball. One goalkeeper then let it in.

I'm sitting 50 yards away, dressed in jeans and a warm coat, watching, unable to influence any of it.

How come it's my fault?

The ball was banged up to Bent, who didn't win his header. Three midfielders and a right back were way too far ahead and thus totally out of position as the ball came flying back over their heads. One midfielder bottled out of making a challenge, whilst two central defenders ran away from the ball. One goalkeeper then let it in.

I'm sitting 50 yards away, dressed in jeans and a warm coat, watching, unable to influence any of it.

How come it's my fault?

I think you was supposed to run on the pitch and hit Osborn

How come it's my fault?

There you go, it's all your fault.

Archived