Keogh

condor

Watch assambalonga goal back, keogh does his normal jump in the air two feet land on his arse clearance then when on the floor he flicks it goal wards towards the scorer, inadvertently of course but it's still a comedy of error from captain chaos

Didn't Mascarell duck out of the header on the cross which allowed the ball into a dangerous area?

If were picking out individuals for the goals we would be here all day. 

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't Mascarell duck out of the header on the cross which allowed the ball into a dangerous area?

If were picking out individuals for the goals we would be here all day.

Correct, but if keogh had of stayed on his feet and hoof it away rather than his daft lunge, I'm sure it wouldn't of fell to the forwards feet so easily

Ifs, buts and maybes though

I will be interesting to see what happens when the Spanish lad comes in. 

I am a Macca fan, but if it's Albentosa and Keogh against Blackburn, I will be very disappointed. 

"He can't be dropped because he's captain" is the most ludicrous reasoning ever. 

Buxton and Albentosa for me. 

He had a go at Mascarell in the 1st half for something after he (Keogh) got comfortably turned by Assombalonga and allowed a shot over the bar. Just like he got turned for Assombalonga's goal at the City Ground this season.

He's alright but that's it. He is basically undroppable though as he's captain, which I don't understand - no matter how badly he plays he'll still be picked because he's captain? How does that work?

Correct, but if keogh had of stayed on his feet and hoof it away rather than his daft lunge, I'm sure it wouldn't of fell to the forwards feet so easily

Ifs, buts and maybes though

That's my point and why I say we defend as a team. The ball would never have been there had Masc headed it clear and the ball would not have been put in if Keogh hadn't lunged, and so on and on and on.  

Keogh has not got the mental aptitude for big games.

Vs Notts Forest is a big game. He cannot concentrate or make competent defensive decisions. 

Can any of you imagine ANY of our even half-decent defenders doing what Keogh does with his falling back clearances? Can you imagine EVER seeing a decent (highly regarded) defender doing that in a crowded area?!?! I don't think I remember ever seeing anyone doing it. Yet Keogh does this every game. Why does he fall backwards all the time? I will keep an eye open when watching other teams to see.

Keogh has not got the mental aptitude for big games.

Vs Notts Forest is a big game. He cannot concentrate or make competent defensive decisions. 

Can any of you imagine ANY of our even half-decent defenders doing what Keogh does with his falling back clearances? Can you imagine EVER seeing a decent (highly regarded) defender doing that in a crowded area?!?! I don't think I remember ever seeing anyone doing it. Yet Keogh does this every game. Why does he fall backwards all the time? I will keep an eye open when watching other teams to see.

I have also never see the falling over heel pass. That's a good one. 

I'm not fickle. Always said he was crap.

Ok fair enough but a lot of posters haven't been slating him before today and he has one bad game and wow apparently he isn't a leader, dives in too much and doesn't take the blame.

What about the quality diving tackles he has got right that have saved us countless amount of times.

Archived