Keogh

condor

Because he could have done better.

Note Omar also apologised. That is how players form a team. Respect, honesty and lessons learned

Some of our fans ....... well, spin a yarn of keogh at sole fault for everything.

You knock fans for picking on Keogh, and are the first one there when anyone says anything about him. You are offensive and question folks intelligence if they don't rate Keogh. 

Yet whenever anyone says ANYTHING against Buxton, there you are, like a creepy celebrity stalker, to click the like button. 

It's weird. 

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You knock fans for picking on Keogh, and are the first one there when anyone says anything about him. You are offensive and question folks intelligence if they don't rate Keogh.

Yet whenever anyone says ANYTHING against Buxton, there you are, like a creepy celebrity stalker, to click the like button.

It's weird.

Spread the word to village...."I is offensive" how many times you got to hear it repeated before on your chart it can become a truly true statement?

I like honest, non biased opinions. Keep following to see which comments I like .......spot a pattern.

And even if I was dieting, I would still not sanction fans picking on any player.

Criticism fine. Many debates over Omar today. All debates, listening and learning from opinions.

I heavily criticised all of Omar's first appearances. Because his passing on many occasions was shocking. Omar got better. He then gets worse, and does daft things. Crap header to keogh springs to mind. But he is all we have at the moment, so it is not an issue. Just have to hope he plays well until GT or Eustace is fully fit.

Opinions on Omar are fine, but he is likely to still play ..... And no opinions on Omar are flawed by biased opinions.

Spread the word to village...."I is offensive" how many times you got to hear it repeated before on your chart it can become a truly true statement?

I like honest, non biased opinions. Keep following to see which comments I like .......spot a pattern.

And even if I was dieting, I would still not sanction fans picking on any player.

Criticism fine. Many debates over Omar today. All debates, listening and learning from opinions.

I heavily criticised all of Omar's first appearances. Because his passing on many occasions was shocking. Omar got better. He then gets worse, and does daft things. Crap header to keogh springs to mind. But he is all we have at the moment, so it is not an issue. Just have to hope he plays well until GT or Eustace is fully fit.

Opinions on Omar are fine, but he is likely to still play ..... And no opinions on Omar are flawed by biased opinions.

Got ya. 

All Igors opinions based on sound reasoning. 

Everyone elses opinions based on bias/lack of football knowledge/low IQ

Throw in the generic "how many times you got to hear it repeated before on your chart it can become a truly true statement?" and the word "Village". 

Noted. Cheers for the heads up. 

Got ya.

All Igors opinions based on sound reasoning.

Everyone elses opinions based on bias/lack of football knowledge/low IQ

Throw in the generic "how many times you got to hear it repeated before on your chart it can become a truly true statement?" and the word "Village".

Noted. Cheers for the heads up.

Don't forget to follow and read threads I like.....you promised you'd do that. Don't break a promise to learn

Don't forget to follow and read threads I like.....you promised you'd do that. Don't break a promise to learn

In fear of sounding as petulant as your good self, I can guarantee you have nothing that I would find educational. But thanks for your concern.

Now run along, I heard someone say the Monsal Trail was overrated.  

In fear of sounding as petulant as your good self, I can guarantee you have nothing that I would find educational. But thanks for your concern.

Now run along, I heard someone say the Monsal Trail was overrated.

Feck me.....I mean read the posts I like. You said you observed the posts I like. Just read them. Balanced posters, opinions etc

I can't like my own posts, system glitch but I always try to.

Now.....one of above is real, one is made up.

Choose the right one and education will be freely available.

Feck me.....I mean read the posts I like. You said you observed the posts I like. Just read them. Balanced posters, opinions etc

I can't like my own posts, system glitch but I always try to.

Now.....one of above is real, one is made up.

Choose the right one and education will be freely available.

6a22ec1372350bb64757502d070d8492

Archived