Fan attacking Forest players

WystonRam

Idiot on the pitch will cost a big fine for failing to control the crowd. Hopefully he gets banned for life and the club sue him for damages.

...and I'd be dissapointed if Pearce wasn't passionate. I sang along heartilly to the chorus of 'sacked in the morning'. It must have been brillianr for him to get his own back. Football is dead without passion and rivallry.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why on Earth is it funny?

I have just seen the video. From where I was sat I didn't see him try to hit him. Just all the commotion after. Funny that some pillock thinks he can take on the world and run onto the pitch. Funny that he was tackled by the Forest player. Because the people I was stood next to all laughed when he was tackled. 

I couldnt believe it either. What particularly galled me was a section of the south stand clapping him as he was led off.

1. Ban him for life

2. Will get a sentence for assault

If these kids cant handle their pop then they have only themselves to blame.

Let them enjoy their day out, we dont need to lower our name in to the mud. Unfotunatelly 1 moron has.

Pearce a disgrace for giving us some ****?

There was 30,000 of us giving him ****.

Behave.

And the SS clapping that knob head off? He threw a punch at a lad who just happens to play football for our rivals. What did he do wrong? Try to win? Win? Be happy that he won? Sign a contract with Forest?

I'd sign a contract with Forest tomorrow. It beats the money and job I have by some distance.

Yeah was weird, the stewards were all fighting a battle against the Forest fans in the corner who were all threatening to spill on to the pitch.

Next thing I saw a fan running towards the Forest player and assumed it was one of their lot who had broken through. Fully expected him to give the guy a hug, so completely took me aback when he jumped on his back and punched him in the head.

Then to square up to him and try and throw more punches - nut case.

He'll be banned for life from football grounds and be lucky if he doesn't get done for assault too. What an absolute idiot.

Yes. But you don't see over managers doing that like mac. They have dignity and respect for the opponent.

get over it for f**k sake - we lost, your pathetic moaning about the opposition enjoying it just makes it all the more sweeter for them. 

I have just seen the video. From where I was sat I didn't see him try to hit him. Just all the commotion after. Funny that some pillock thinks he can take on the world and run onto the pitch. Funny that he was tackled by the Forest player. Because the people I was stood next to all laughed when he was tackled.

I was cracking up.

He'll probably get away with it, don't think many people saw.

Hilarious people take a game of football so seriously they feel the need to attack someone.

Calling the fans ******* and waving his hands. Ran up to the cameraman and was waving his hands( you know what I mean)after forest equalised

All he did was showed a bit of passion - and there is nothing wrong with that.

Archived