Fan attacking Forest players

WystonRam

What happened to "it's only football"? He's embarrassed us something rotten I know but let's keep a sense of perspective...

I didn't say when and how I want him to die. I could be wishing him a long and fruitful life - and a quiet death at the end of it - so that he has time to reflect on what he did.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read in the Nottingham Post that one of the fans that ran on the pitch at the council dump back in September isn't getting a banning order. His defence was he was goaded by the Derby fans behind the goal shouting "you fat b*****d".

If he was that corpulent how could he have ran anywhere would be the question I'd be asking if I were the presiding judge

I read in the Nottingham Post that one of the fans that ran on the pitch at the council dump back in September isn't getting a banning order. His defence was he was goaded by the Derby fans behind the goal shouting "you fat b*****d".

he didn't repeatedly assault a player.

he didn't repeatedly assault a player.

Read all comments on this thread and here is my take on this situation.

In American sports,the offender would be banned for life from future events at said arena/stadium/etc and more than likely be the same or similar at other arenas etc.

Watching the video of the incident,imo this guy deserves a hefty fine,banned from future events,and some jail time as well.I am sure some may not concur,but that is my opinion.

He embarrassed Derby and I for one hope he gets what he deserves in regards to the legal system.No call for being a dumbass at a sporting event.

Idiot.

Don't you realise it was a plant, Kelvin Wilson knew what was going down, the plant who attacked Wilson had a walkie talkie on him, Steve gave him the go ahead on his walkie, the plant then did his thing, Wilson knew he was coming because of the screen on the other side of the ground.

They then had to make it look good etc, they scripted it brilliantly, the sort of thing you used to see in WWF in the late 90s.

our lads were away down the tunnel, their players celebrated to finish off the script, brilliantly scripted set up match, with all the add ons to boot, got to be proud of it, brilliantly done .

Don't you realise it was a plant, Kelvin Wilson knew what was going down, the plant who attacked Wilson had a walkie talkie on him, Steve gave him the go ahead on his walkie, the plant then did his thing, Wilson knew he was coming because of the screen on the other side of the ground.

They then had to make it look good etc, they scripted it brilliantly, the sort of thing you used to see in WWF in the late 90s.

our lads were away down the tunnel, their players celebrated to finish off the script, brilliantly scripted set up match, with all the add ons to boot, got to be proud of it, brilliantly done .

given some of your posts today, I'm inclined to think you will push this as the genuine account of what actually happened!

Archived