Bryson

mcsilks

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is 7 points from the previous fixtures of those teams a good return? And if not what would you consider to be a good return in the reverse fixtures coming up?

You always say a draw away and a win at home is a good return.

You have ignored the last 4 fixtures of the season which will be vital

Blackpool. Home

Huddersfield. Away

Millwall .Away

Reading. Home.

12 points IMO.

My predictions:

Blackburn. Home 2-0

Cardiff. Away 1-1

Bolton. Home 2-0

Bournemouth. Away 2-0 Loss

Rotherham. Away 2-0 Win

Sheffield Wed. Home 2-0 Win

Charlton. Home 2-0

Fulham. Away 2-0 Win

Brighton .Away 2-0 Win

Brum. Home 2-0 win

Norwich. Away 1-1

Boro. Home 1-1

Wolves. Away 2-1 win

Watford. Home 1-1

Wigan. Away. 1-1

Brentford. Home. 1-1

Blackpool. Home 1-0

Huddersfield. Away. 1-1

Milwall. Away 1-1

Reading. Away 2-0

40- something points from my predictions.

My predictions:

Blackburn. Home 2-0

Cardiff. Away 1-1

Bolton. Home 2-0

Bournemouth. Away 2-0 Loss

Rotherham. Away 2-0 Win

Sheffield Wed. Home 2-0 Win

Charlton. Home 2-0

Fulham. Away 2-0 Win

Brighton .Away 2-0 Win

Brum. Home 2-0 win

Norwich. Away 1-1

Boro. Home 1-1

Wolves. Away 2-1 win

Watford. Home 1-1

Wigan. Away. 1-1

Brentford. Home. 1-1

Blackpool. Home 1-0

Huddersfield. Away. 1-1

Milwall. Away 1-1

Reading. Away 2-0

41 points from my predictions.

Reading is at home m8 that was originally my fault I misread it.

10 home games and 10 away

I think we will beat Bournemouth away.

Good job you don't actually go to the matches.

You'd tear your own head off.

If they played like they did on Saturday i wouldnt, i walked away from the ground (as i did actually go to the match....imagine that) just thinking, we were rubbish, just rubbish and it didnt bother me at all to be honest.

The tackle was abysmal.

But 1 header put 6 Derby players out the game.

I was complaining all through the 2nd half about Bryson and Hendrick. I knew they'd both done it again for the winner. Looked at the replay and saw Christie had gone too.

So it was 6 players out the game for Derby. 6 players (Martin, Bent, Russell, Hendrick, Bryson, Christie) all beaten by one header that was made midway into the Forest half. Not on the edge of their box, not down a flank, in the middle of the pitch a simple header beat half our team. And it happened before the goal numerous times. That's where Forest were getting encouragement and confidence.

Mascarell could have done better. But he was sold out.

Anyone can get caught on the counter. But it's called a counter attack because it's the response to an attack. We weren't attacking!! The ball was 25ft in the air. Where are they going? I love attacking football. I'd rather us win 5-4 than 1-0. But having the ball when attacking is essential!

That's not acceptable. Not when it happened more than once. We were lucky they didn't score earlier. Shouldn't take 47 minutes to recognise a problem.

I read on here about the game before I saw the "highlights". I was given the impression Mascarell had done something truly stupid. But then I saw the second goal. WTF were Bryson, Hendrick and Christie doing? Now I agree, the challenge Mascarell put in was poor, but he was on a yellow. He was completely shafted by his team mates though. As the senior midfielder in there, I would expect Bryson to take charge of the situation, or at least try and bring about some calm. Ridiculous, I was shocked by what I saw for that goal.

I read on here about the game before I saw the "highlights". I was given the impression Mascarell had done something truly stupid. But then I saw the second goal. WTF were Bryson, Hendrick and Christie doing? Now I agree, the challenge Mascarell put in was poor, but he was on a yellow. He was completely shafted by his team mates though. As the senior midfielder in there, I would expect Bryson to take charge of the situation, or at least try and bring about some calm. Ridiculous, I was shocked by what I saw for that goal.

Forgot he was on a yellow. I was thinking he should have at least wiped the guy out so we can all get back. Maybe not then

Seriously what was Bryson suppoosed to do in the second half when it was constant long ball from Grant and the defence?

We set up to play football, slick passing from the back to the forwards yet the whole second half it was long ball after long ball completely bypassing the midfield.

No midfielder in the world could have done anything in that second half because of these tactics and for that McLaren has to take the blame.

Archived