Bryson

mcsilks

Me personally I don't think Bryson has been as good since being dropped at Wembley when he was arguabley one of the best players that season.To me that sends a message to him from McLaren.

I was gobsmacked when he decided to stay and I think Steeeeeve was to.

Could a reason be his family is well settled in the area and he prob did think he would get more games than he has.And it was only burnley down again in a year lol.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought he was fairly decent first half, involved in some intricate passing moves which didn't quite come off. Second half poor, but Hendrick gave as poor a performance as I've ever seen from a Derby player, thought he was playing upfront with Martin from where I sat.

Mascarell cost us 2 goals. He gave away the silliest free kick for the first, and then just made an overcommitted stab at their breaking player before they scored, and proceeded to jog back. Eustace makes a tackle there or at least holds the fellow up. 

Mascarell cost us 2 goals. He gave away the silliest free kick for the first, and then just made an overcommitted stab at their breaking player before they scored, and proceeded to jog back. Eustace makes a tackle there or at least holds the fellow up.

Two goals were a combination of Grant beaten at the post and Keogh failing to clear his line.

Yep, totally. He constantly annoys me, he can't actually kick a football...I don't know how he does it.

Good job you don't actually go to the matches.

You'd tear your own head off.

Biggest simplification ever. Mascarell was one of our better performances, despite being faced with an impossible task in the second half. If you're looking for a scapegoat, move on. 

Biggest simplification ever. Mascarell was one of our better performances, despite being faced with an impossible task in the second half. If you're looking for a scapegoat, move on. 

My point was Bryson it was not who cost us the 2 goals. You think that was a necessary grab from behind by Omar that led to that set piece? You think his defensive play on the counter attack for the second was acceptable for a player at this level?

My point was Bryson it was not who cost us the 2 goals. You think that was a necessary grab from behind by Omar that led to that set piece? You think his defensive play on the counter attack for the second was acceptable for a player at this level?

It was poor defending. Not Mascarell,

Perhaps not directly, but he contributed massively to us losing complete control of the game. Omar was the young guy who was in danger of being overawed by the occasion, and the experienced Bryson and Hendrick hung him out to dry.

It was poor defending. Not Mascarell,

Condor ... the foul was a typical unnecessary foul by Omar. A petty grab from behind as I recall. He does it a lot. And on the break he has to hold central position there, not stab, and take himself out the play. A man was running at him and there was a man to his right. He should have shadowed back and made the player carry the ball, slowing him in the process. Come on. I am not scapegoating I am saying it wasn't Bryson who cost us that game. 

Been quiet on here while it sunk in, but I agree don't think Omar was the reason why we lost, made some good tackles, won lots of headers, had absolutely no-one backing him up. Haven't been that impressed with Omar so far, but to blame yesterday on him is ridiculous imo.

Archived