This Forum!!

dave126

It must be easy to use. An American I know used the forums of Leicester, Stoke, Southampton, WBA and Huddersfield before working out that Derby's site was the easiest. I think he also realised early that with Boycie and JW he had posters on his wavelength, and potential mates for life.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There seems to be a template that a lot of the other forums follow, in terms of layout, that means that 3 pages into a thread, when someone's been quoted it's really difficult to see what's being said, as there's a little slogan at the bottom of that particular users post (e.g 'Pearce is God', etc).

Takes hours to trawl through.

That being said.

It's heart warming to see that on every other forum, there's always a healthy mix of cynics, simpletons, intelligentia, peacemakers, devils advocates,the blind faithers, the inarticulate, the pedants, the overly articulate, the die hards, the fair weatherers and always, always the good humoured banter.

yes, I was a legend on that forum if I say so myself.

Sorry chap, not a patch on Ramsfan666. I lost count of the amount of times I used to pee myself laughing at one of his posts when I was meant to be working.

A particular highlight was his "guide to" the next opponents - brutally funny.

Sorry chap, not a patch on Ramsfan666. I lost count of the amount of times I used to pee myself laughing at one of his posts when I was meant to be working.

A particular highlight was his "guide to" the next opponents - brutally funny.

I was in the room with him when he invented that, I was part of the creative process.

A particular highlight was his "guide to" the next opponents - brutally funny.

I saw those. Really funny

Archived