This Forum!!

dave126

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the flash across the whole screen or just the link?

Have you tried other websites to see if it does the same?

Which browser are you using and do you have another to try?

Only sounds we have on the forum is the chat room bell

If you click the topic title on the homepage last post it does, inside the forum click on the black dot or star to the left of the title, this will take you to the first unread. A star shows if you have posted in that thread, a dot if not.

Why wouldn't you? If you was taken to the first post of a 10 page thread that would be annoying, like reading a book without using a bookmark. If it took you to the last post in the thread you would be scrolling back to find what you haven't read?

what I mean is, say theres 10 pages on a thread, iv only read 6, theres no option to select the 7th page..... or is there? like I say, not really gave it, much chance. (using iphone btw)

what I mean is, say theres 10 pages on a thread, iv only read 6, theres no option to select the 7th page..... or is there? like I say, not really gave it, much chance. (using iphone btw)

Clicking any topic will take you to the first unread post of that page, at the bottom the first arrow button next to Reply will take you to the next page, click the button next to that will take you to the last page of the entire thread.

Archived