This Forum!!

dave126

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just with navigating pages really. probably me not giving it a chance to figure it out though

I love the mobile version. Just press the new content button, see what's going on and I'm away.

I'd probably find it more difficult to start a thread or search for a thread. I usually just butt in on other people's conversations. I've never really needed to go beyond the 'new content' section.

The only thing that annoys me is that I can see who's liked which posts (but I guess that would clutter the screen, so I can live without it).

It must be easy to use. An American I know used the forums of Leicester, Stoke, Southampton, WBA and Huddersfield before working out that Derby's site was the easiest. I think he also realised early that with Boycie and JW he had posters on his wavelength, and potential mates for life.

Speaking of which, I don't think I've seen AR post since the forum went down...

Suspect #1 for the hacking.

Either that or he's gone to support Bournemouth.

I like the mobile version, when you click on the thread it takes you to the last post you read. Can this be done here?

If you click the topic title on the homepage last post it does, inside the forum click on the black dot or star to the left of the title, this will take you to the first unread. A star shows if you have posted in that thread, a dot if not.

that's what I don't like!

Why wouldn't you? If you was taken to the first post of a 10 page thread that would be annoying, like reading a book without using a bookmark. If it took you to the last post in the thread you would be scrolling back to find what you haven't read?

Archived