France thing all fake? You decide...

Mostyn6

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the hell are you talking about? ONLY one shot was fired, it missed, the 'victim' then played dead. No more shots fired, and the shooted circles the victim and jumps back into a car, which had a certain colour of wing mirrors which were totally different to the ones on the car when the alleged terrorists were killed. 

DID you actually watch the video I posted?

I hope Ahmed the policeman's family and friends were in on the charade then, because they have buried the poor guy..... or have they :ph34r:  

I saw the vid as I work in a news room, he was shot again and killed.

by who? and at what stage? The vid quite clearly shows (and the audio backs up) several shots from a distance which ground the police man, then one gunman approaches, shoots once (which is supposedly the killer headshot), then runs around the police man, and back to the car whilst shouting and pretending to be a muslim.

by who? and at what stage? The vid quite clearly shows (and the audio backs up) several shots from a distance which ground the police man, then one gunman approaches, shoots once (which is supposedly the killer headshot), then runs around the police man, and back to the car whilst shouting and pretending to be a muslim.

You are stating this as fact without evidence.

I saw the full video, it's them there isn't any flash cuts or anything. The only muslim in that clip was the murdered cop.

If ever I go to trial, I don't want you as my defence lawyer. What you posted is not evidence. It verifies nothing. Apart from that some people have so much time on their hands they can make YouTube videos to trap the credulous.

So basically ANY video can be fake then? So how do you know who is telling the truth and who isn't?

I saw the full video, it's them there isn't any flash cuts or anything. The only muslim in that clip was the murdered cop.

Is there a bit that isn't in the clip on the original post then?

Experts say because it was point blank which means entry is narrow exit usually wider. But the type of bullets was one that pierces rather than explodes.What you see is a ricochete as bullets move inside your body. They don't go on and come out of the other end like in Hollywood movies. seen plenty of videos in my time and they (damage) all vary - and in real life. That's my opinion, up to you to believe in what you want to believe in.

So basically ANY video can be fake then? So how do you know who is telling the truth and who isn't?

Is there a bit that isn't in the clip on the original post then?

Of course any video can be fake. You have to consider the weight of evidence. What evidence is there that there is a policeman living somewhere having had his death faked for the cameras? Is he shacked up with the editorial team of Charlie Hebdo?

Even if the experts got it wrong, or this clip does not determine if it was fatal or not. We weren't there. He could have bleed to death or shot again. We just don't know more until we have all the facts and evidence. Did it happen? Yes. Did people die? Yes. Was it in the name of Islam? No.

Next you'll be saying that there was no Syrian hacking attempt on the forum and Daveo was just out to get more donations.  :ph34r:

Sounds reasonable...

Archived