The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suppose that the two main points here are -

1, Stuart Pearce clearly is a terrible manager - not average, not poor, just terrible

2, This rivival won't last long because Fawaz will find some way to stuff it up. I'd guess that he'll sack Doggie for finishing 7th, one point behind 6th, and intall a Kuwaiti coach in the summer.

​I guess not, but it's the sort of stuff that used to annoy me.

It's when you win games without playing that well. It drives me bonkers, because 9 times out of 10 it ends up showing you up for what you are eventually. Admittedly, it hasn't been the case of us for a few years now, but I particularly remember Leeds in the League Cup.

It was when they had Delph and Snodgrass. They ripped us to shreds; Snodgrass nearly killed poor Jordan Stewart. Yet, we won and everyone after the match was fine but I just didn't like it.

If we ever get to the stage again where we can only record 20-odd % possession at home then it would annoy me. It also shows you, like Boro at Leeds, just how much our promotion rivals are feeling the pressure, though. It's almost laughable that they had that much of the ball but failed to do anything with it.

Funny how there's no tame gumps on here celebrating their victory. I take that as an indictment that they're actually a bit embarrassed that they managed to come away from that shoddy performance with a win. As well as embarrassment about how pleased we are for them.

Look at ickle forest, bless em. 

Archived