The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

16 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Who's Farwaz? 

Yeah it's where we are now. Unfortunately after decades of mismanagement the embargo is our punishment and this seaosn was always a write off before it even began. I went to Wednesday away and wasn't particularly impressed with Dougie, but if he can continue to get the team playing as we did against you, he should stay the season. 

Key now is maintaining that level of play. (Obvious statement of the day)

Sorry if you didnt know i meant fawaz al-hasawi

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, tomsdubs said:

We played our worst and they played out of their skins for a lucky deflected goal 1-0. Good for them. They play like that in the reverse I can see a nice goal difference booster for us. Upside here is they will be stuck with Doggy for at least 3 more games.

A proper translation of this is below:

We were found out today. The next few weeks is going to be even more difficult. Lets pretend things will be different next time, it's probably all we will have to play for by then.

19 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Well I'm back, having given Daveo some grief on twitter and he kindly rescinded my ban :D 

Own up - who posted this? Is Eddie still here? Bet it was him. Or that Muespach Geezer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZpdhK0VK3o

I just got to see the video... You HONESTLY thought that was me.. Ha ha. As Eddie said, I am about 40 years older than he is... The poor boy....he thinks he has had it rough, he knows nothing, he has a whole lifetime of underachieving rubbish to watch yet..I suggest he gets used to it quickly or nips up to Manchester and starts to support one of them...(looked like Ciry might be his best bet!) 

hillarious video though.....it does make me think how gutted I used to be when you lot beat us when I was a youngster (which was every time we played you) because this latest defeat, I walked out of the bar and within 20 seconds I had pretty much forgotten about it...must be the sunshine....

3 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

A proper translation of this is below:

We were found out today. The next few weeks is going to be even more difficult. Lets pretend things will be different next time, it's probably all we will have to play for by then.

two weeks will be easy, no matches to play

2 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

I just got to see the video... You HONESTLY thought that was me.. Ha ha. As Eddie said, I am about 40 years older than he is... The poor boy....he thinks he has had it rough, he knows nothing, he has a whole lifetime of underachieving rubbish to watch yet..I suggest he gets used to it quickly or nips up to Manchester and starts to support one of them...(looked like Ciry might be his best bet!) 

hillarious video though.....it does make me think how gutted I used to be when you lot beat us when I was a youngster (which was every time we played you) because this latest defeat, I walked out of the bar and within 20 seconds I had pretty much forgotten about it...must be the sunshine....

Haha of course not mate.. I still have times where the football has ruined my entire weekend :/ Getting more mellow though, no expectations this season

Archived